๐Ÿ˜‚ The Rock Realizes He Can't Fit In A Porsche Taycan While On Movie Set

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

The Rock Realizes He Can't Fit In A Porsche Taycan While On Movie Set

source: https://www.motor1.com/news/454579/the-rock-cant-fit-taycan/

image.png.4f1e3318d1ee1747befa870630f934e2.png

Itโ€™s safe to say Red Notice is a huge deal for Netflix considering itโ€™s one of the streaming platformโ€™s most expensive movies ever. Originally under development with Universal for a 2020 launch, the action-packed movie has a budget of nearly $188 million and will be out in 2021. Itโ€™s the first Netflix movie starring Dwayne Johnson and Gal Gadot, while Ryan Reynolds will be making his second appearance after starring in 6 Underground.

Filming for Red Notice hasnโ€™t exactly been smooth sailing taking into account the coronavirus pandemic put the brakes on production earlier this year. Work on the movie resumed in September, but it wasnโ€™t without hurdles as โ€œThe Rockโ€ took to Instagram to reveal a funny yet costly problem he had. Long story short โ€“ he couldnโ€™t fit inside a Porsche Taycan that was brought on set to shoot a scene.

ย 

The โ€œbig chase sequenceโ€ as described by the former professional wrestler took months to prepare and high production costs, which included buying a Porsche Taycan and shipping it to the film location. When the time came to shoot the scene, writer and producer Rawson Marshall Thurber (the man seen here lying on the ground in front of the car) told The Rock to hop inside the EV, only to realize his back โ€œis a bit too wide.โ€

The unexpected issue didnโ€™t stop the producer and the rest of the film crew from figuring out a good angle to take the needed shot: โ€œIn the end we showed our agility to think quickly on our feet and found โ€˜creativeโ€™ ways to still get the shot.ย โ€œ

Actually, this isnโ€™t the first time Dwayne Johnson has a problem fitting in a car, which isnโ€™t all that surprising considering heโ€™s 6 feet 5 inches (196 centimeters) tall. About five years ago, he complained about having an identical problem with a LaFerrari.

The film crew was Taycan by surprise. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

โ†ก Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 8

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

From the looks of it, I think he voted for Bidenย :grin:

the whole crew all vote for biden leh. ahhahaha :grin:

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

imagine the rock inside a Mitsubishi i

2016-Mitsubishi-i-MiEV-9.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I can imagine him carrying it instead. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

imagine the rock inside a Mitsubishi i

2016-Mitsubishi-i-MiEV-9.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Reminds me of some movie, where the actor tried to drive a small car but couldn't fit in, so he took out the driver's seat and drove from the back seat instead.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Alpha78 said:

Reminds me of some movie, where the actor tried to drive a small car but couldn't fit in, so he took out the driver's seat and drove from the back seat instead.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol....classic scene in the Honda Civicย 

ย 

Most artistes are liberals. But dunno how they vote in secret. The one confirm support trump is Adam Scott, the cartoonist who created Dilbert. A hardcore supporter, from his tweets.