SingapoREdiscovers tourism vouchers extended till end of the year!

StreetFight3r

18 hours ago, Spring said:

I know of a wedding couple that had to hold tea ceremony at different locations due to the limit of 5 persons only. They spent alot of time travelling, couldn't take complete family pictures and i really felt for them as their once in a lifetime event is spoilt due to the restrictions.

I wonder if it is better now since 250 pax is the cap for MICE.

Maybe there's a loophole to organize a conference and conduct a wedding instead 😀

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

This voucher given by singpass. means all the meta data can be analysed.

see what ages of people like what attraction, can group which attractions are good to bundle. see what attractions STB will encourage if demand is high.

but i think the data will be rather biased since its all locals.. lol 

I'm thinking of where to go.

Zoo probably. Maybe SEA aquarium. 
Went Bird park late last year, so probably give a miss.

Any other suggestions? Won't do staycation cos still working during the holidays.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Zoo probably. Maybe SEA aquarium

Any other suggestions? Won't do staycation cos still working during the holidays.

The attractions that you plan to go is based on if kids like them or not? I find zoo is more interesting than SEA aquarium, i find SEA quite boring.

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The attractions that you plan to go is based on if kids like them or not? I find zoo is more interesting than SEA aquarium, i find SEA quite boring.

Of course, for the kids. Zoo yeah lah. Maybe night safari. I haven't been to night safari for almost 20 years.

• Praise 1

I think i will bring my wife and kid to SEA aquarium but see can avoid Dec and Jun sch holidays or not. The rest of the money see can do what else. 

• Praise 2

Just now, Lala81 said:

Of course, for the kids. Zoo yeah lah. Maybe night safari. I haven't been to night safari for almost 20 years.

I nvr been to night safari ever since it opened to public

24 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I think birdpark just moved to mandai? should be worth a look?

44 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

I wonder if it is better now since 250 pax is the cap for MICE.

Maybe there's a loophole to organize a conference and conduct a wedding instead 😀

From what I know, there has been no change on wedding rules esp the tea ceremony which is an important part of Chinese weddings. I really emphatise with the couples. How to do tea ceremony with 5 people? Though these 5 are on top of the household members.

Haha good suggestion on disguising MICE as wedding[:)] On a serious note, u see the inconsistency? 

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

move completed by then? I dunno when. Don't think so fast. 

31 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

River safari? Night safari i only been there once since it opened and that was also donkey donkey years ago. Maybe i should use this $100 to go night safari and also river safari since i have not go to river safari before.

27 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

Think Jurong Birdpark still at Jurong?! Suppose birdpark should move to mandai in 2020, but dont know if covid got delay the moving?

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

River safari? Night safari i only been there once since it opened and that was also donkey donkey years ago. Maybe i should use this $100 to go night safari and also river safari since i have not go to river safari before.

I don't really like river safari. Unless u want to see the pandas. But it's not as hot, more cooling as it's covered walkways and on both banks of the river.

1 hour ago, Nolicense said:

:grin:

21B97DB7-0B8A-4D16-8883-59661DA53DC3.jpeg

In order for rebound to happen faster, there is also a critical need for businesses to change and adopt a growth mindset. I am encouraged that attractions like Jurong Bird Park have used this time to rejuvenate their tourism offerings. The park revamped their aviary Lory Loft into the new African Treetops exhibit recently. Among other exciting new experiences, guests can feed a host of flamboyant African bird species.

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 2

21 hours ago, Mustank said:

In order for rebound to happen faster, there is also a critical need for businesses to change and adopt a growth mindset. I am encouraged that attractions like Jurong Bird Park have used this time to rejuvenate their tourism offerings. The park revamped their aviary Lory Loft into the new African Treetops exhibit recently. Among other exciting new experiences, guests can feed a host of flamboyant African bird species.

actually of all the touristy places in singapore, i enjoy Bird Park the most. Just that i went in dec hols last year. 

• Praise 1

22 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Zoo for me, think most worthy among all attractions. Bird Park can go one last time before they close down maybe end year or early next year. 

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Zoo for me, think most worthy among all attractions. Bird Park can go one last time before they close down maybe end year or early next year. 

Waiting for the zoo to shift to mandai. Once it is shifted there.. Zoo, river safari, bird park and night safari is all at one area. So tourist can just go there and visit these places in 1 whole day. 

↡ Advertisement