SingapoREdiscovers tourism vouchers extended till end of the year!

StreetFight3r

1 hour ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Actually I heard MOM is doing more inspections recently. Coming into offices and asking the staff to explain why they need to be in office, etc.

MOM cannot go to every companies lo, since there are so many of them. Still cannot catch all. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

MOM cannot go to every companies lo, since there are so many of them. Still cannot catch all. Lol.

once start to catch a few, other companies will hear about it and start to be worried as well.

2 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

once start to catch a few, other companies will hear about it and start to be worried as well.

Dont think they are worry based on the crowds you see at cbd area. Many companies would think they would not be so lucky that MOM will go to their company. Lol.

4 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Actually I heard MOM is doing more inspections recently. Coming into offices and asking the staff to explain why they need to be in office, etc.

I thot NEA would be a better party for the role?

On 9/16/2020 at 10:40 PM, 13177 said:

$100 better than nothing some would say but definitely not enough for a family.

Not meant to be fully subsidized.  Its only make it cheaper to go outing 

• Praise 1

On 9/18/2020 at 1:49 PM, Mustank said:

Maybe they can have a pet zoo (with spca)

inside got cafe, bubble machine, water playground, can fishing, can face painting 

all the pets all free roaming one

pets supplied by spca

That sounds like a pet cafe...

• Praise 1

On 9/17/2020 at 11:04 AM, Lala81 said:

Of course, for the kids. Zoo yeah lah. Maybe night safari. I haven't been to night safari for almost 20 years.

The popular and well-liked animal shows capacity is limited to only 50 pax due to Covid. You have to Q an hour in advance to get a ticket to the animal shows. This is when I went on weekday, non-school holidays. There are only 2 shows (not sure I am correct) a day of the Rain forest Strikes Back show. If you want to watch (highly recommended), plan your visit around the show times. 

The Children's Zoo domestic animal show in the afternoon is easier to get tickets as the younger kids would be too tired to wait for this show. However interesting to see that our strays and kucinta cats can be trained to do tricks. 

There are some exhibits and attractions that have been closed due to Covid social distancing. Like the animal rides, token feeding, interactive sessions with the keepers and animal petting of rabbit and hamsters at the Children's Zoo.   

All in, the zoo is not what is used to be before Covid.

• Praise 1

On 9/18/2020 at 1:49 PM, Mustank said:

Maybe they can have a pet zoo (with spca)

inside got cafe, bubble machine, water playground, can fishing, can face painting 

all the pets all free roaming one

pets supplied by spca

Children's Zoo at far corner of the zoo have most of these and more already in a normal day. However due to Covid, forced to shut most of these attractions.  Normal day have merry-go-round and other fair rides,  KFC food, water playground, pony rides, petting of rabbits and hamsters, goat feeding. Best of all is the animal show in the afternoon where stray domestic animals come out to perform. 

• Praise 3

19 minutes ago, serenade said:

The popular and well-liked animal shows capacity is limited to only 50 pax due to Covid. You have to Q an hour in advance to get a ticket to the animal shows. This is when I went on weekday, non-school holidays. There are only 2 shows (not sure I am correct) a day of the Rain forest Strikes Back show. If you want to watch (highly recommended), plan your visit around the show times. 

The Children's Zoo domestic animal show in the afternoon is easier to get tickets as the younger kids would be too tired to wait for this show. However interesting to see that our strays and kucinta cats can be trained to do tricks. 

There are some exhibits and attractions that have been closed due to Covid social distancing. Like the animal rides, token feeding, interactive sessions with the keepers and animal petting of rabbit and hamsters at the Children's Zoo.   

All in, the zoo is not what is used to be before Covid.

Wa, non school holiday and on a weekday, the zoo still so crowded? People now no need to work liao?

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Wa, non school holiday and on a weekday, the zoo still so crowded? People now no need to work liao?

Wait $100 can spend that time very crowded 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Mustank said:

Wait $100 can spend that time very crowded 

yeah man. Dunno what leng men activity can go join. haha [laugh]
since we probably won't staycation.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

they are all "working" from home.

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Hamburger said:

I am not a bird person aka jiao lang, so nope, no bird park for me. 

I like quiet environment, probably check into a hotel. 

$100 can check into what hotel? 😂

SingapoREdiscovers - We go to bed ok!

A Japanese lady boarded a taxi at our Changi Airport and she said “We go to bed ok !”
Driver said “You want to go to hotel ?”
“No ! ... no ... we go to bed ok !”

The taxi driver was horrified by the suggestive request but being a professional tried to decline in the most indirect way but the passenger refused to take “No” for an answer .

Exasperated the Japanese took out a map ... “Bed ok ! Bed ok !” she shouted 

bedok.jpeg

• Haha! 5

In the other thread just talk about video from ninijiang.

Here is her video. Don't even know have this museum until saw her video.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1