Play stupid game win stupid prize

Mockngbrd

They argued that Foo had sparked off the chain of events by attacking Mr Tan.

While noting that he had punched Mr Tan only once, the prosecutors called it "an act of thuggery and gangsterism".

"His attack was completely disproportionate to (Mr Tan's) act of kicking his vehicle. No ordinary person would have reacted in the same way as Foo."

What are the DPPs smoking?

Punching a fella who kicks your vehicle? I think quite normal leh.

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

No need to pay for the rolex?? Smelly smelly $20k 

Ah Beng probably felt rich coz bought multiple properties for $0 down. Simi 20k? 

• Shocked 2

Its understandable that young ppl see face value as more important than life itself. We've all been young before.

Now that I'm much older and wiser, whenever situation arise to "challenge ppl one on one settle behind" I'll close my eyes and think very hard about the unspent gazillion dollars in my bank account and how many Rolexes I haven't buy yet. I then ask myself - do I want to show hand with that lan ming yi tiao ah beng with less than $100 in his bank account? 

If you're ever in such situation, trust me this cost-benefit analysis works all the time.

• Haha! 2

Whatever stupid things  in life, think hard of the potential consequences  before doing it  to avoid living in regrets. 

↡ Advertisement