It's abt time we change our laws abt cats in hdb

StreetFight3r

14 hours ago, Yewheng said:

People need to Learnt to be more tolerant with these kind of minor issue, plus also give and take. The world would be a better place to live in. 

How to be tolerant if it affects your daily life?

Imagine some a**hole and his dog/cat making noise beside your house everyday and night. Is the same fella willing to be "tolerant" if I decide to take up a hobby of singing Karaoke till the wee hours everynight? How about majong session? 

I don't see why animal lovers should be given a free pass to make noise and expect others to be tolerant.

Edited by ToyotaShuttle
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Imagine some a**hole and his dog/cat making noise beside your house everyday and night. Is the same fella willing to be "tolerant" if I decide to take up a hobby of singing Karaoke till the wee hours everynight? How about majong session? 

I don't see why animal lovers should be given a free pass to make noise and expect others to be tolerant.

The world does not revolved ownself leh. So the best solution is to learn give and take for cats/dogs issue. At 1st it might be difficult, but slowly when one get more used to it, one may not find it a nuisance already. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

The world does not revolved ownself leh. So the best solution is to learn give and take for cats/dogs issue. At 1st it might be difficult, but slowly when one get more used to it, one may not find it a nuisance already. 

You didn't answer the question. Does that mean I can sing karaoke and play majong late into the night?

7 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

You didn't answer the question. Does that mean I can sing karaoke and play majong late into the night?

I feel that if they could keep their noise level down. But in this case most likely not coz karaoke is need to be loud then enjoyable if not why sing karaoke. For mahjong, maybe can keep noise level down by shuffle tiles less aggressively or nowadays there is this mahjong table that can shuffle mahjong tiles too. Then when throw the tiles, don't throw the tiles so hard. So can be done. For cats and dogs also same logic applies.. This time is that it is the owner that train the cats and dogs that makes the difference. 

6 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

When the little cat or little dog make noise you play this song for them 

https://youtu.be/qwqlLgzs4uo

You won’t hear the sound but they will get their bros to cum on feel the noize and go on a quiet riot :grin:

just make sure you got a big ass speaker to play this for max effect :grin:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 3

10 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

many ppl dun know , cats can be as noisy as dogs in the night.

esp when too many alpha male in the same area , the fighting and mating call can go on for hours. 

11 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

What if someones flat got siao lang shouting all the night?

Then is it HDB must ban all siao lang from living in HDB?

If someone drives a car with a noisy exhaust are you going to burn that car?

Animals cannot control themselves but humans can. It is dependent on whether you want to stoop to that level or not.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Brass said:

Animals cannot control themselves but humans can. It is dependent on whether you want to stoop to that level or not.

my HDB neighbor has cat that roam around. all the shit and urine are right in front of their door step. I believe ppls complaint and social worker come to their home and clean up the mess. However, cleanliness does not last long as it is back to square now.

My family has no choice as their door step is right besides the lift. Every time whenever we leave and return home, we have to figure out how to crossover their corridor to minimize our shoes on stepping onto the urine or shit. Sometime is LAU SAI.

The worst part is when they pour water to wash away the urine, the water will flow from their place right to the drainage hole besides my corridor. urine will stay there until HBD perform their routine floor cleaning

Edited by Lotr8445r
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Kopites said:

The owner of this car probably need to send the car for polish to get rid of scratches.

IMG-20201120-WA0004.jpg

How come this meow meow don’t sleep on my musso? I would have welcomed him. Besides Diesel engine retain heat very well. He can have a long good night sleep 

2 hours ago, Lotr8445r said:

my HDB neighbor has cat that roam around. all the shit and urine are right in front of their door step. I believe ppls complaint and social worker come to their home and clean up the mess. However, cleanliness does not last long as it is back to square now.

My family has no choice as their door step is right besides the lift. Every time whenever we leave and return home, we have to figure out how to crossover their corridor to minimize our shoes on stepping onto the urine or shit. Sometime is LAU SAI.

The worst part is when they pour water to wash away the urine, the water will flow from their place right to the drainage hole besides my corridor. urine will stay there until HBD perform their routine floor cleaning

No wonder tio ban

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

many ppl dun know , cats can be as noisy as dogs in the night.

esp when too many alpha male in the same area , the fighting and mating call can go on for hours. 

Everyone needs sex even meow meows :XD:

• Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Everyone needs sex even meow meows :XD:

actually i got totally no issue with keeping cats in hdb.

but face the fact, the issue is with the owner. many cat owner give their cat free roaming. this cannot happen if we want to change the rule.

to allow cat in hdb mean they must be subject to the same regulation as dog at least. tag and register, cannot be running around in the neighbourhood like nobody business.  but can all cat owner leash their cat when they bring them out?? and keep them from running out of house ?? i dun know. ( thats why i say very hard to be fair )

1 or 2 cats running around the hdb is nice and ok. but too many will become a problem. 

like my place last time got 2 grey cat that i mistaken for 1. then some year back 1 white with black spot join. last mth i saw about 4 . got 1 latest small cat less then 1  year hanging around my mscp ( it took me at least 5 attempt to pet and sayang her stomach😁)

total i count around 6-7 cats at least. imagine if cat  is allow and not subjected to regulation.

not every 1 love cats like me and many bro here, i saw 1 parent pull her kids away when she get close to the small cat that i trying to sayang. many ppl fear cat or animals that are unleash . 

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Brass said:

Humans can control whether or not those animals are allowed. 

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Beregond said:

actually i got totally no issue with keeping cats in hdb.

but face the fact, the issue is with the owner. many cat owner give their cat free roaming. this cannot happen if we want to change the rule.

to allow cat in hdb mean they must be subject to the same regulation as dog at least. tag and register, cannot be running around in the neighbourhood like nobody business.  but can all cat owner leash their cat when they bring them out?? and keep them from running out of house ?? i dun know. ( thats why i say very hard to be fair )

1 or 2 cats running around the hdb is nice and ok. but too many will become a problem. 

like my place last time got 2 grey cat that i mistaken for 1. then some year back 1 white with black spot join. last mth i saw about 4 . got 1 latest small cat less then 1  year hanging around my mscp ( it took me at least 5 attempt to pet and sayang her stomach😁)

total i count around 6-7 cats at least. imagine if cat  is allow and not subjected to regulation.

not every 1 love cats like me and many bro here, i saw 1 parent pull her kids away when she get close to the small cat that i trying to sayang. many ppl fear cat or animals that are unleash . 

That's indeed the issue. All these animals running about - you don't even know if it is someone's pet or a stray.

And then you have some animal loving extremist who insist on you calling them "community animal" instead of stray.

↡ Advertisement