Wild Boar Charges Into Woman In Pasir Ris, She Receives 10cm Long Gash

kobayashiGT

Saw a video clip of a boar jumping on to a bike basket to get food in Ubin , can’t upload as it’s too big file .... anyone else seen it 

13694BF2-C080-4557-BF7C-581214301FF4.jpeg

3BCA31B7-FCE0-4084-8101-837324BB3084.jpeg

D4D1FA1E-CFCF-4DCC-B8F0-529ADBF0BB8E.jpeg

F68B429A-FD60-40D7-8523-F2226ABE54C8.jpeg

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, BanCoe said:

Saw a video clip of a boar jumping on to a bike basket to get food in Ubin , can’t upload as it’s too big file .... anyone else seen it 

They smell food? Lucky they charge at the bicycle basket and not the rider? 😅

• Haha! 1

I see this brings back a lot of mammaries here.

:grin:

18 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

• Haha! 3

25 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

are u sure the wild boar is after the food?😁

• Haha! 6

I think luck plays a big part. 

My very 1st encounter with Wild boar was in Tekong during BMT, doing prowling at Camp 3, dunno how the boars came into the compound....one large, one small, spotted them at corner of the block towards the Medical centre side...

My fellow prowler and me just stood really still for them to pass.....around 5 metres away 😅

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

My very 1st encounter with Wild boar was in Tekong during BMT, doing prowling at Camp 3, dunno how the boars came into the compound....one large, one small, spotted them at corner of the block towards the Medical centre side...

My fellow prowler and me just stood really still for them to pass.....around 5 metres away 😅

Never cock weapon on standby ah? :D

3 hours ago, Windwaver said:

OK, I'm pretty sure the boar is after the food; 200% sure.

Unless the boar having cataract vision. 🤭

Edited by Kopites

On 11/21/2020 at 5:07 PM, Jamesc said:

If it was my FIL facing a charging boar

he will just push my MIL in front.

That's the best way!

And the wild boar went the reverse way after seeing your MIL right? Oh Jamesc ah oh Jamesc, you are such a poor soul having to deal with someone even a boar fear... :D:D

running-wild-boar-isolated-on-260nw-1304

6 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Reminded me of my NS experience. And I actually lost count of how many close encounter with Wild boar... And I can attest that most of if not all are harmless as long as we don't do anything that will provoke them. [nod]

The most scary one was when I am on a topo trip with my BMT buddy, with SBO and a M16. The boar just charged out from the lalang bush without any sign. It stop about 2m away from us when we stop moving. We are still calm enough to load the bayonet onto the front of our rifles, ready to poke at the boar if it charged towards us. But fortunately, it move away after about 5 minutes. But by then, my buddy's leg started to shake quite badly. :D

The other very memorable one was again on Tekong on a night mission (we using night vision goggles). Hear some sound coming from the side, decided to halt and remain stationary, then suddenly a whole platoon of wild boar (or all sizes) appears from our side and crossing our path. At least 25 boars as we counted, some said >30...[sweatdrop]

And the most unexpected one, at Brunei jungle, a really large one, but yet look very peaceful when we cross path (near a stream), I guess it doesn't bother us cause he need a drink. :D

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 7

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

And the wild boar went the reverse way after seeing your MIL right? Oh Jamesc ah oh Jamesc, you are such a poor soul having to deal with someone even a boar fear... :D:D

running-wild-boar-isolated-on-260nw-1304

Reminded me of my NS experience. And I actually lost count of how many close encounter with Wild boar... And I can attest that most of if not all are harmless as long as we don't do anything that will provoke them. [nod]

The most scary one was when I am on a topo trip with my BMT buddy, with SBO and a M16. The boar just charged out from the lalang bush without any sign. It stop about 2m away from us when we stop moving. We are still calm enough to load the bayonet onto the front of our rifles, ready to poke at the boar if it charged towards us. But fortunately, it move away after about 5 minutes. But by then, my buddy's leg started to shake quite badly. :D

The other very memorable one was again on Tekong on a night mission (we using night vision goggles). Hear some sound coming from the side, decided to halt and remain stationary, then suddenly a whole platoon of wild boar (or all sizes) appears from our side and crossing our path. At least 25 boars as we counted, some said >30...[sweatdrop]

And the most unexpected one, at Brunei jungle, a really large one, but yet look very peaceful when we cross path (near a stream), I guess it doesn't bother us cause he need a drink. :D

Love the shake legs one the most 😁

• Haha! 1

On 11/21/2020 at 9:12 AM, Ody_2004 said:

I did saw a few big one at Pasir Ris parks when i cycle there in the morning.. once i saw them i IMMEDIATELY U-turn! whahahahahhahaha..

I also encounter a wild boar last week at night when fetch pax home. Location is also at pasir ris. Because we in car, so no feel scared. Its only when pax want to alight, she abit scared and quickly want to grab the key to open the main gate and faster go in house. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1