Insurance surveyor rejecting new parts

GaryFoo

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

U have to engage  3rd party ws claim for u.

So it wont become same insurance  vs same insurance 

forgot to add that the claim did go thru. but my premiums increased after that with NTUC and NCD got reduced!

↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

forgot to add that the claim did go thru. but my premiums increased after that with NTUC and NCD got reduced!

If your premium increase and ncd reduce  mean they touch your own insurance  first party claim.

They was know for dirty last time. Alot of complain and many ppl avoided them.

Many time they claim your own insurance  without informing  u. U only realise when the renewal  premium  come.

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 2

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I don’t think there is such regulation

It could be just industry norm

Than good, coz this type of what less then 3 yrs old car if also need lta set regulations that if accident need replace new parts.. Then that is not too right already. 

On 11/24/2020 at 11:07 PM, GaryFoo said:

Ya I agree it's minor damages la. If I'm the surveyor I would also make this decision. 

But from a driver pov, I just feel a bit unworth. For no reasons, not my fault at all, I end up with a car in a "repaired state". 3rd party 100% at fault, I totally no fault, yet I have to live with a "repaired" item. 

I just feel a bit Sian. Haha. 

Relax bro.. If you feel sian by this minor damage, see the recent serangoon north carpark drunk driver incident, that one more sian. Can't even claim sh*t

On 11/25/2020 at 1:36 PM, ToyotaShuttle said:

Counter you back with 1 question.

If every slight knock means you need to change everything then how much do you think you will be paying for insurance?

The problem with insurance is tail they win, head they also want to win. It’s a business and no business always 100% earn money. But for this car insurance, this year I lose money, next year I increase the premium so I make back what I lost. This is call sure win business?

↡ Advertisement