2021 3rd Generation Nissan Note (E13)

Yishun

True, I hardly use cruise control in Singapore. Drum brakes is a bit strange for a car at this price point. 

It is already opened for booking although not officially launched. I've booked and secured my COE yesterday. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

4 hours ago, tweek79 said:

True, I hardly use cruise control in Singapore. Drum brakes is a bit strange for a car at this price point. 

It is already opened for booking although not officially launched. I've booked and secured my COE yesterday. 

May I know what made you choose this over the kicks?

On 2/10/2021 at 12:33 PM, tweek79 said:

Nice car but no cruise control and comes with rear drum brakes

Rear drum brakes? wah even motorcycles have moved past drum brakes. 

On 2/10/2021 at 12:37 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Wow... surprisingly TC still want to give buyers such low specs 

This car is not low specs at all. Comes with all the usual safety features like the Jazz hybrid n Yaris Cross is offering bar blind spot monitoring. Perhaps the rear drum brakes are a let down.

• Praise 3

On 2/11/2021 at 12:28 PM, Didu said:

Would be good to have a side-by-side comparison of Kicks and Note. After all both are 5 seaters.

The immediate competitor would be the Jazz hybrid which is about $5-$6k more. I guess the Yaris Cross can also be said to be a competitor though it is more a Crossover than HB.

The one big plus point Note has over the 2 is that TC is giving 10yr warranty on the battery unlike Toyota n Honda only giving 5yrs.

• Praise 3

17 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

what is the price? Looking at the japan pic, the car looking good, but the pic taken at our Nissan showroom really can't make it. Only one picture taken from the side? 

Referring to my photos? I posted two angles what. Here's somemore for you.

IMG_20210201_124710.jpg

IMG_20210201_124726.jpg

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

wah....this kind price for a small car. 

Well Jazz hybrid is priced even more n so too Yaris Cross. This e power is sort of a hybrid n u can say it’s partially electric as well so how can be cheap?

• Praise 3

22 hours ago, tweek79 said:

It's available in TC's latest price list. Between 98988 and 101988.

wow good luck with the sales. 

Note interior is a lot lesser frills than the Kicks, so if I were to put interior quality comparison the MIT Kicks is a lot nicer.

Kick is $8-9k more but u get the extra space, the better interior, overall a more usable car if u always ferry 4 pax...  

Here are some photos I took a few days ago at LK showroom.

The Interior is super plasticky... guess no surprise since this is a entry, small, budget car (but not so budget when arrives Singapore, hahaa)

20210226_113047.jpg

20210226_113023.jpg

20210226_113010.jpg

• Praise 4

I went to the E12 note launch in Clarke Quay in Jan 2013 and remember it wasn’t off to a good start due to high COE price, the 1.2 supercharged note was selling at close to 142k at launch in 2013.

Let’s hope the soon to be launched Note E13 will be off to a better start with COE prices remaining stable for now.

(edited)

Read the review on straits times motoring today. The spec is not appealing - you get a 9 second sprint despite 280n/m rating (petrol competitor could do it in 7-8 seconds) and top speed is just 150km/h.

For the price it's retailing, it's really an expensive city car not meant for high speed driving on highways.

Edited by Ceecookie
↡ Advertisement