2021 3rd Generation Nissan Note (E13)

Yishun

5th Gear
On 5/1/2021 at 9:33 PM, tweek79 said:

Finally collected my car yesterday. Pretty good ride so far, quiet and stable, fuel efficiency ranging from 21 to 25 km/l

Congratulations! It's a beautiful car. 

Hope you would provide further feedback on the car as you drive more ...

↡ Advertisement

On 6/23/2021 at 6:30 PM, Datsun366 said:

Nissan Note Aura????

Bigger, plusher and more powerful?

Is it coming?

I think this is for Japan Market Only. Anyway, even if it comes, obviously it will be more ex than Note which is already abit pricey as per forumers here so u think can sell?

• Praise 3

On 3/31/2021 at 9:07 PM, tweek79 said:

I booked mine at 97k, still waiting for the car to arrive. Honestly I didn't find it a budget car, the cabin design and finishing is quite a great leap from the previous Note. Plus the very healthy torque. The reviews in Japan seem to be quite positive so I was surprised too at the lukewarm reviews in Singapore. 

Got your ride already? How’s the ownership experience?

• Praise 2

At Ubi side, I've seen quite a few used by private instructors. So far I've seen them in blue, white, orange and pink. Now I'm wondering if they organised a group buy or are they part of a private driving school..

• Praise 2

(edited)

@Spring so far so good...driving in sports mode most of the time to capitalise on the torque, yet averaging 20 km/l. Kinda best of both worlds. I don't really like the touchscreen HU, quite basic and not sensitive enough to touch.

Edited by tweek79
  • Praise 1

49 minutes ago, tweek79 said:

@Spring so far so good...driving in sports mode most of the time to capitalise on the torque, yet averaging 20 km/l. Kinda best of both worlds. I don't really like the touchscreen HU, quite basic and not sensitive enough to touch.

Tks for the feedback! Is the ride comfort really that poor? At least comparing with cars u either owned or sat in?

• Praise 2

On 7/12/2021 at 4:50 PM, Levinx said:

At Ubi side, I've seen quite a few used by private instructors. So far I've seen them in blue, white, orange and pink. Now I'm wondering if they organised a group buy or are they part of a private driving school..

Interesting to learn that private instructors in Ubi area are using Note as learner car. I always thought they will go for Toyota Vios as most do here in Bukit Batok/CCK area here. 

1 hour ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Interesting to learn that private instructors in Ubi area are using Note as learner car. I always thought they will go for Toyota Vios as most do here in Bukit Batok/CCK area here. 

With rising fuel prices at 2.50 for 95, it makes total sense for them to get a hybrid now. Probably helps that Nissan offers a 10 year hybrid battery warranty.

On 7/14/2021 at 11:17 PM, Spring said:

Tks for the feedback! Is the ride comfort really that poor? At least comparing with cars u either owned or sat in?

No leh, I find it perfectly fine.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, tweek79 said:

No leh, I find it perfectly fine.

Good to hear cos the feedback from sgcarmart review said it was poor but I find it surprising if that was true. Best to get owner’s feedback 👍

• Praise 2

This Note has top notch styling.

Its really the latest cutting edge design and in very good company.

:D

See for yourself

image.thumb.png.12c6e8022d3a5e44c0eff5c8da47d002.png

image.thumb.png.ad4d2b55136271d43be737fb030b0bef.png

image.thumb.png.e0f5823cbb0352efb8ec6232d331680c.png

• Praise 2

Supercharged
On 7/14/2021 at 10:26 PM, tweek79 said:

I notice there might be 2 kinds of center console, one with two physical control knobs on the side, and another without. 

Which option did you get?

preview-928x522-9.jpg

1724_23_l.jpg

• Praise 1

On 7/23/2021 at 9:51 PM, Didu said:

I notice there might be 2 kinds of center console, one with two physical control knobs on the side, and another without. 

Which option did you get?

preview-928x522-9.jpg

1724_23_l.jpg

I think TC only offers the 2nd option (no button) which is locally fitted...and I don't like it.

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I have a tip for Nissan

They need a Note Cross.

It will be a money spinner.

:D

They have. [nod] It's called Nissan Kicks.  

• Praise 1