Jump to content
Yishun

2021 3rd Generation Nissan Note (E13)

Recommended Posts

At this price, i might go for altis instead.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, tweek79 said:

It's available in TC's latest price list. Between 98988 and 101988.

wah....this kind price for a small car. 

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
12 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

wah....this kind price for a small car. 

Well Jazz hybrid is priced even more n so too Yaris Cross. This e power is sort of a hybrid n u can say it’s partially electric as well so how can be cheap?

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neutral Newbie
22 hours ago, tweek79 said:

It's available in TC's latest price list. Between 98988 and 101988.

wow good luck with the sales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Spring said:

Well Jazz hybrid is priced even more n so too Yaris Cross. This e power is sort of a hybrid n u can say it’s partially electric as well so how can be cheap?

the price is less than 10k cheaper than the SUV KICKS. I guess most people can afford to pay this price, would rather go for kicks. Note is meant to be basic entry level small car whether got E power or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3rd Gear (edited)

Oh well the kicks is made in Thailand and Note made in Japan. That prob explains the close pricing.

Edited by Advancer
  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Advancer said:

Oh well the kicks is made in Thailand and Note made in Japan. That prob explains the close pricing.

thanks. I don't know about that. well, fair enough. I expect MIJ to be of higher quality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note interior is a lot lesser frills than the Kicks, so if I were to put interior quality comparison the MIT Kicks is a lot nicer.

Kick is $8-9k more but u get the extra space, the better interior, overall a more usable car if u always ferry 4 pax...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some photos I took a few days ago at LK showroom.

The Interior is super plasticky... guess no surprise since this is a entry, small, budget car (but not so budget when arrives Singapore, hahaa)

20210226_113047.jpg

20210226_113023.jpg

20210226_113010.jpg

  • Praise 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear

I went to the E12 note launch in Clarke Quay in Jan 2013 and remember it wasn’t off to a good start due to high COE price, the 1.2 supercharged note was selling at close to 142k at launch in 2013.

Let’s hope the soon to be launched Note E13 will be off to a better start with COE prices remaining stable for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5th Gear
32 minutes ago, Didu said:

TC put up ad in newspaper today.

Quoted price at website :

https://www.nissan.com.sg/vehicles/new/noteepower.html

Starting price

$99,800

VALID TILL 17 MARCH 2021, 12PM. PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. TERMS APPLY. VES BANDING: A2

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/nissan-note-e-power-now-singapore

don't buy now. priced way too high... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4th Gear (edited)

Read the review on straits times motoring today. The spec is not appealing - you get a 9 second sprint despite 280n/m rating (petrol competitor could do it in 7-8 seconds) and top speed is just 150km/h.

For the price it's retailing, it's really an expensive city car not meant for high speed driving on highways.

Edited by Ceecookie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2nd Gear
23 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Read the review on straits times motoring today. The spec is not appealing - you get a 9 second sprint despite 280n/m rating (petrol competitor could do it in 7-8 seconds) and top speed is just 150km/h.

For the price it's retailing, it's really an expensive city car not meant for high speed driving on highways.

I believe the century sprint timing is grossly estimated. Nissan has not declared any such timing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged (edited)
On 3/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, Didu said:

TC put up ad in newspaper today.

Quoted price at website :

https://www.nissan.com.sg/vehicles/new/noteepower.html

Starting price

$99,800

VALID TILL 17 MARCH 2021, 12PM. PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. TERMS APPLY. VES BANDING: A2

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/nissan-note-e-power-now-singapore

Doomed for failure at such pricing at $99,800 for the Lite (base model with fabric seats and steel rims with plastic wheel cover).

I'd rather get the highest spec Hyundai Avante Elite at $95K, with change to spare, or entry model Toyota Altis at $99K.

Hybrid is good only for high annual mileage > 30,000km to recoup the high purchase price.

Edited by Vinceng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear
On 3/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, Didu said:

TC put up ad in newspaper today.

Quoted price at website :

https://www.nissan.com.sg/vehicles/new/noteepower.html

Starting price

$99,800

VALID TILL 17 MARCH 2021, 12PM. PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. TERMS APPLY. VES BANDING: A2

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/nissan-note-e-power-now-singapore

Are they already killing the sales with this type of price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, tweek79 said:

I believe the century sprint timing is grossly estimated. Nissan has not declared any such timing. 

In summary, you get 18km/l, but a rough and noisy engine, extreme light steering with no feel and hard plastics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5th Gear
11 hours ago, Vinceng said:

In summary, you get 18km/l, but a rough and noisy engine, extreme light steering with no feel and hard plastics.

TC has lost his mind.... They think Singaporean are bunch of idiots with too much cash lying around. 

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×