Argentina legend Maradona dies at 60

zipping

Sad... I watched my first ever World Cup in 1986 (think the tv live telecast was free then!)

totally awed by this genius, till now i still regard him as the greatest footballer ever

• Praise 6

Internal Moderator
44 minutes ago, Scion said:

Sad... I watched my first ever World Cup in 1986 (think the tv live telecast was free then!)

totally awed by this genius, till now i still regard him as the greatest footballer ever

I can agar your age like this liao. hahaha.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I can agar your age like this liao. hahaha.

my first world cup was when argentina won WC for the first time. can guess mine or not? 😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Atrecord said:

my first world cup was when argentina won WC for the first time. can guess mine or not? 😄

Sama sama...

Holland might had won the match if not for that dying seconds shot that hit the upright...then the dirty hand ball tricks by the eventual winners...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Hesitantly I also classify Maradona as my G.O.A.T as well. Hesitantly cos he was a flawed genius.

Drugs, poor sportsmanship ruins his legacy but I’ve never ever seen a player who can single handedly carry his team like Diego and at the highest level some more. His 1986 performance in Mexico WC won it for Argentina and he came close again 4 yrs later in Italy WC where again he single handedly plotted the Argies march into the Final only to be stopped by the Germans.

RIP genius🙏

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7