Taiwanese man sells his PlayStation 5 after his wife found out it wasn't an air purifier

kobayashiGT

If anybody has this problem

my kids asking for this.

I can help you. PM me.

:grin:

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

My only hope is that my wife don't sell off my stuff for what I've told her they cost when I bought them...😁

i told my wife my car audio cost 200

my CF spoiler cost $50

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

i think must declare the actual cost you pay, if only declare 10% of the amount, she sold at 20% and happily tell you she help you make 100% profit [laugh]

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Albeniz said:

That Taiwanese henpecked guy is really boh loh Eng

沒路用。

i often hide stuff i bought, cos i bought so many that the delivery guys come over almost everyday, some time 3-4 time a day when she wfh  [laugh]

one day she even beg me to stop buying thing, how not to hide some of the loot [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

On 11/28/2020 at 8:26 AM, Datsun366 said:

Give and take is a form of description, how about sharing.

The other half of the partnership is to watch for blind spots and oncoming surprises. 

Actually Taiwanese man is a rascal that made use of his wife to protect him and gain mileage. He is intelligent and hopes he matures to appreciate the human being before they die.

Not really bros.

There were many occasions I deliberately mark down the costs to save the few hours of nagging. 

Or claimed that stuffs were brought months ago, forgotten and left it inside the car booth. 

This is not dishonesty but more of "empathy" toward the half lack of knowledge in the stuffs.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

i often hide stuff i bought, cos i bought so many that the delivery guys come over almost everyday, some time 3-4 time a day when she wfh  [laugh]

one day she even beg me to stop buying thing, how not to hide some of the loot [sweatdrop]

1st) your car booth.

2nd)letter box or those paid box at mall

3rd) as moderator of mcf you are tasked to buy those stuffs for members. Ask kobayashi or radax to write a black and white. 

Easy!😄

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 2

While most might see the video as representing hen-pecked husbands, I also see the Brotherhood-of-Guys in action when everyone from the 'driving' brother-n-law to the son instantly plays along once they understand the situation.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:56 PM, Rickster said:

Lol... yes, especially when a guy wants to buy a certain car and says "my CO don't approve/don't like" just makes me 🤣

When I buy car i always ask my wife what is her opinion... regardless what she thinks, I'll still buy what I like because I'm the one driving and paying for it 😁

That's the excuse I use when I wanna get rid of the salesman hahahaha.

• Haha! 1

Iast time my lottery budget was 200-300 per month. I usually spent much lesser... occasionally gave "winnings" to make others happy... and hid the remainings somewhere...full cash to buy car stuff then said it's free or very very cheap...

poh geh siao... I tink many garments do that too...what 'rubbish' hor...😁

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Iast time my lottery budget was 200-300 per month. I usually spent much lesser... occasionally gave "winnings" to make others happy... and hid the remainings somewhere...full cash to buy car stuff then said it's free or very very cheap...

poh geh siao... I tink many garments do that too...what 'rubbish' hor...😁

i misread at first and thought you said you got a free car.

• Haha! 1

On 11/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, RH1667 said:

All here so man, I admit, BIG decision made by my wife, small one by me. 
Small thing like what car to buy, I decide, car color and interior combo, my wife decides ( with color range I provide her to choose from ). 😁

This is a bit like the NCMP scheme for opposition in parliament.

Ok lah, involve the wife in a bit of the "decision making" process, within the parameters you've already chosen before hand, of course 😁

• Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

So easy kanna bluff one meh? 

you really think the wife didn't know? woman usually act blur as long as the man dun go overboard, 你以为我第一天认识你吗? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2