Dead battery: Which car battery provider you call?

Ano727

Hi all,

Car battery just went dead. Which car battery provider do you call? There are many choices and ads when you search by google, but would appreciate to know your reliable car battery provider based on your actual experience.

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, Ano727 said:

Hi all,

Car battery just went dead. Which car battery provider do you call? There are many choices and ads when you search by google, but would appreciate to know your reliable car battery provider based on your actual experience.

Thanks in advance.

@Kb27

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

I've found AA to be largely useless.

So, despite being a current AA member (though unlikely to renew), I've gone with someone like this guy when my Alfa Mito needed some battery terminal fixing:

Ah Huat: 88111616

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Ano727 said:

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

If your battery is not due, just jump start lor!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

i just walk out to the nearest petrol station which has battery repair services. As they are near my place, no transport charge.

• Praise 1

How about if you can still drive to a car battery shop for new battery replacement, where do you go?

And typical prices for batteries, actual price you got for your last new battery would be great as well.

Thanks again. 🙂

Edited by Ano727

20 minutes ago, Ano727 said:

How about if you can still drive to a car battery shop for new battery replacement, where do you go?

And typical prices for batteries, actual price you got for your last new battery would be great as well.

Thanks again. 🙂

Kim Hoe.

$260 74ah AGM.

Edited by badlammy
  • Praise 1