Enzo car mats

Discoburg

Internal Moderator

I am using the taobao version of enzo mat.

This is more easy to clean and and more efficient in traping dirt.

the bad thing is the dirt is easily seen. so if you have OCD like me, you will keep taking out and hit it hard. haha. 

• Praise 1

There are so many similar pattern. There's also another brand called Trapo. This brand has got the scuff plate for better protection. But imo the price is ex for car mats. I think it's made in M'sia, if not it will be MIC. All the more it doesnt justify the kinda extra ppl are going to pay.

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

There are so many similar pattern. There's also another brand called Trapo. This brand has got the scuff plate for better protection. But imo the price is ex for car mats. I think it's made in M'sia, if not it will be MIC. All the more it doesnt justify the kinda extra ppl are going to pay.

Ah the enzo is like the Trapo ah? Looks like a nicer version of lorries rubber mats. Will give it a miss then.

I am currently using the enzo car mat for my older version of w212. So far so good and recommended few of my closer contacts to get from them as well. I did have the conception about them being similar to the other malaysia brand which is trapo but one of enzo's facebook video caught my attention which covers on the flammable testing part so I went down to their showroom to take a look at the samples. There have different type of car mat materials that are available in the market for comparison purposes only as what i know is enzo only sell one type of material car mat. By knowing how the material feels like, it really convinced me but i did asked them why their car mat don't have the resting heel pad on the driver mat and they did show it to me as why the heel pad is considered redundant with the material that they are using. As for taobao, i have a friend who got it from there as well but the material they used is more similar to the trapo which is more foam like type and have a plastic and slippery feeling when stepping on it. I also did my research on second hand marketplace like Carousell and did saw quite a few people selling off their trapo mats despite only just gotten it or only been using for a few days or weeks. 

• Praise 2

yes there appears to be a difference as i went to both of their respective shops to feel the sample before committing to enzo. the trapo mat is actually soft on the surface as they are made from foam material which feels like plastic when stepping on it hence which explains why they need the heel pad is there to prevent any possible damage to the foam surface and it is quite slippery when i felt their product by touch. Whereas enzo one is made from tpv and it is pretty hard and tough surface so the heel pad is not needed there.

Also,  one of my friend also advise me against getting a foam material car mat as hers was worn out within a year with the below picture (paiseh as the brand was censored out as requested by her).

Car Mat.jpg

• Shocked 1

Neutral Newbie

Changed my less than 1 year old T brand mat to ENZO mat. This attached pic was why I discarded the T brand mat. 

The T brand was brought during a promo and decided to give it a try as it was shown like a really solid product. However, when I received the actual product, it didn't quite match with my expectations based on their advert as you can see from the result of my pic. Oh well, photoshops are common nowadays so a shit can also be edited to look like a gold. 

So before changing over my mats, learned my lesson to change check it out before I purchased a new car mat. Hence, I saw something similar in ENZO and decided to visit their store to have a look. It took me less than 5 second to make up my mind after seeing their material sample. Firstly, their online video advert already sells on itself. Secondly, the touch of their material pretty much convinced me it is a upgrade from the T brand. Never have any regret buying ever since.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 9.22.26 AM.jpeg

Turbocharged
35 minutes ago, mnle said:

Good mats in general but i'm not really a fan of the surface. Debris stucked on the surface (inside all the circles), sometimes hard to get rid of and it is kind of unpleasant to look at. Well, it is just my personal opinion.

3M mat might be better for u? 

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 1

looks like between the two, enzo seems better than.

Is anti-bacterial really needed for car mat?

I am also thinking of 3D MAXPIDER Car Mat.. but it says nothing bout anti-bateria.. and th price is $$$$

Internal Moderator
On 1/13/2021 at 9:42 PM, kunster said:

Changed my less than 1 year old T brand mat to ENZO mat. This attached pic was why I discarded the T brand mat. 

The T brand was brought during a promo and decided to give it a try as it was shown like a really solid product. However, when I received the actual product, it didn't quite match with my expectations based on their advert as you can see from the result of my pic. Oh well, photoshops are common nowadays so a shit can also be edited to look like a gold. 

So before changing over my mats, learned my lesson to change check it out before I purchased a new car mat. Hence, I saw something similar in ENZO and decided to visit their store to have a look. It took me less than 5 second to make up my mind after seeing their material sample. Firstly, their online video advert already sells on itself. Secondly, the touch of their material pretty much convinced me it is a upgrade from the T brand. Never have any regret buying ever since.

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-13 at 9.22.26 AM.jpeg

Now I know why it's called Trapo. After looking at the mat, it triggered my trypohobia.

• Haha! 2

On 3/2/2021 at 1:57 AM, alsonyklr said:

Using the Malaysia T brand as well. Less than a year and the foam area peeling off.

IMG_20210302_014941.jpg

loooks damn bad after 1 year 

almost wanted to get it as well thanks MCF!

On 7/18/2021 at 12:47 AM, Ne0mesis said:

looks like between the two, enzo seems better than.

Is anti-bacterial really needed for car mat?

I am also thinking of 3D MAXPIDER Car Mat.. but it says nothing bout anti-bateria.. and th price is $$$$

Enzo looks slippery.. 

On 10/7/2021 at 11:28 PM, Freeder said:

https://3dcarmat.com.sg/collections/3d-kagu-car-mat

This KAGU series like not bad..

Maybe will try it out..

also thinking to try KAGU out but not yet available for my car. contacted them and they estimate late Jan 2022

anyway do share if you got it whether its good or not.

My previous car also used Msia T brand. only thing good is easy to clean just splash water. 

↡ Advertisement