Orchard road Christmas lights - it was so crowded !

carloverguy2017

I noticed that not once in your video, nor in your overlong description, did you chide anyone for gathering in crowds. 

That criticism is only in your MCF post. 

Care to answer why? 

It couldn't be that this post is essentially clickbait to get views of your video and you felt you had to pander to the good sense that many of the members have here and include the off-hand criticism lest you get flamed here?

Also, by uploading that video, you're basically encouraging more visitors to the stretch, so something tells me your heart isn't really in COVID-19 prevention. 🙄

• Praise 10

2 hours ago, carloverguy2017 said:

Last night everyone seems to had forgotten Covid 19 and safe distancing.

Then why are you even there, see the crowd after left already.

• Praise 3

Not click bait bro.

I was there to meet my wife who is working in orchard . So took the opportunity to video this. 

As i alight from the orchard station and wanted to exit to Wheelock place , I was pretty shock to see that there was actually a queue formed from the station exit towards Ion entrance where it routed to the link way towards Wheelock exit. 

The queue was one full queue length along the corridor and then zig zag 4 rows through the barricades. 

Seriously I think this is over crowded. 

For all your kind skeptical remarks , I accept your deduction, yes I added 1 more head to the crowd.

Having said , I want to go orchard is within my reason. But just saying it's really very crowded. Especially takashimaya and orchard central location.

• Praise 2

58 minutes ago, carloverguy2017 said:

Not click bait bro.

I was there to meet my wife who is working in orchard . So took the opportunity to video this. 

As i alight from the orchard station and wanted to exit to Wheelock place , I was pretty shock to see that there was actually a queue formed from the station exit towards Ion entrance where it routed to the link way towards Wheelock exit. 

The queue was one full queue length along the corridor and then zig zag 4 rows through the barricades. 

Seriously I think this is over crowded. 

For all your kind skeptical remarks , I accept your deduction, yes I added 1 more head to the crowd.

Having said , I want to go orchard is within my reason. But just saying it's really very crowded. Especially takashimaya and orchard central location.

OK.

Whatever the motive for  the video and post, I agree this is socially-irresponsible behaviour at this time. We're already seeing the effects of a  relaxation in our stance and a false sense of security. Wait for the next large cluster, I'm sure it'll come.

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

OK.

Whatever the motive for  the video and post, I agree this is socially-irresponsible behaviour at this time. We're already seeing the effects of a  relaxation in our stance and a false sense of security. Wait for the next large cluster, I'm sure it'll come.

Starting from Tekka Market 

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, carloverguy2017 said:

Last night everyone seems to had forgotten Covid 19 and safe distancing.

There was snaking queue for Black Friday too right? 

It was also reported on CNA. 

Everyone doing our best to contain Covid19.... 

But when departmental store closes,

when there is special promotion 

In this case, when xmas lighting starts.... 

All defences become lax😥

47 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

OK.

here we go

• Praise 2

as my place is predominantly occupied by expat residents,  wearing of mask is nonexistent

wrote to my mp, as usual,  got bounced like a ball. sometime, i really hope more opposition gets voted into Parliament.

MP jobs seems to be redirecting traffic, i have informed another agency, my job is done🙄

inbound6086007917085512701.thumb.jpg.743cd488c2aea950957feb5511c0f407.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 3

2 hours ago, Staff69 said:

as my place is predominantly occupied by expat residents,  wearing of mask is nonexistent

wrote to my mp, as usual,  got bounced like a ball. sometime, i really hope more opposition gets voted into Parliament.

MP jobs seems to be redirecting traffic, i have informed another agency, my job is done🙄

inbound6086007917085512701.thumb.jpg.743cd488c2aea950957feb5511c0f407.jpg

Sent to OneService might have better effect 

BFFA8EA2-27EF-4DE7-BCF9-CFA326BD328D.jpeg

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Submit this photo via oneservice

submit to oneservice, what will happen?  just a "thank you", life goes on. 

nothing changes

Edited by Staff69
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Staff69 said:

submit to oneservice, what will happen?  just a "thank you", life goes on. 

nothing changes

How do you know nothing will happen?

No submit.  No change.

If everyone thinks like you, the same shit will continues.

• Praise 2