Here's Why Mazda is About to be the Best Car Company

awhtc

I watched his videos for a few months.... initially quite entertaining as he will rant against Nissan and GM and the german makes.

after a while... wah liao... every video got clickbait title, like "I am banned from Youtube"; "Thank you and Goodbye", but no real content. Basically he anyhow create a least 1 video per 2 days to maintain his income.

Give up and save my time.

• Praise 1

Previously his video on repairing car is quite useful for me to troubleshoot my lao pok chia. But his workmanship is abit like anyhow.. And he tends to simplify even the most complicated repair work.. 

I merely watch his videos for educational purpose. 

12 hours ago, awhtc said:

Here's Why Mazda is About to be the Best Car Company

I thought its Toyota?

1. I cannot afford a Mz6 with inline 6 and rwd at northwards of 160k, or rather, I will say, will not. I think a Camry Hybrid sounds like a better deal at 110+k assuming COE prices hold. (Ok I know the Camry doesnt drives as great but I certainly need to save for rainy days)

2. All Mazdas are very cramped. 

(The Impreza of mine seems like a limousine in comparison to the Mz3 and matches the Altis in rear leg space)

3. TEK stinks, imho.

(MI too but to a lesser extent)

*ps, he praised the Kia Forte before as a used example abused in rental, and said that its a decent choice.

• Praise 1

I think his recent regular videos are quite clickbaity compared to his older maintenance service videos.

However his special edition videos on the history and current status of major car companies seem to be well researched and less frenetic and are actually quite educational. 

On 12/4/2020 at 4:21 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Most of the time is shit talk. I find him very irritating, like a fly buzzing near my ears. 

U also what....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6