COE Bidding – December 2020

Carbon82

2 hours ago, Bensky said:

Their profit margin is very high - can easily soak even if COE goes up by another $10k. Chasing sales target by end Dec but should still be behind MB again this year 

Ya i figured as much, I think they really chasing, whole place packed with ppl signing, offered alot of freebies but worked into the price alr I guess.

1 hour ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

Luxury car all NG but you sure get your COE.

Dunno why they wanna put NG cos like put Guaranteed on the contract honestly won't have any repurcussions since they are alr getting it, maybe just as a play safe

Edited by SiLangKia
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

10 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Signed at PML today , SE said it's 6 bid NG on paper but will get, either bid for Cat b or give open cat depending on management, anw they have a clause in the sales agreement that car must be registered by end Dec so not too worried

Congrats bro! Which model u buy?

• Praise 5

On 12/10/2020 at 5:10 PM, Ct3833 said:

They are the used car division of performance motor. You just have to track them closely, they will roll out new used cars from time to time, dont buy on their  advertised  price,  usually can press down by 10 to 20k or even more depending on the type of car  and how hungry they are  at that point in time. 

thanks for the info bro, you are very experienced👍

1 minute ago, andrewpks said:

thanks for the info bro, you are very experienced👍

Three of my friends have been buying from them, average 3 to 6 month old cars, usually 3k km mileage. 

47 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

@Hamburger @Spring Thanks bros! Can't wait to receive it, honestly didn't test drive so dk what to expect HAHA

ha ha finally someone like me who buys without test drives.

9 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Dunno why they wanna put NG cos like put Guaranteed on the contract honestly won't have any repurcussions since they are alr getting it, maybe just as a play safe

back in 1993 when Mercedes launched the very first C Class, C&C gave guaranteed COE for the C180 and accepted too many deposits/orders.

then COE shot through the roof, and C&C had great difficulty fulfilling the orders.

i got tired of waiting and sold my 'right' to purchase the C180 at fixed price with guaranteed COE for 15k profit.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, sake said:

ha ha finally someone like me who buys without test drives.

back in 1993 when Mercedes launched the very first C Class, C&C gave guaranteed COE for the C180 and accepted too many deposits/orders.

then COE shot through the roof, and C&C had great difficulty fulfilling the orders.

i got tired of waiting and sold my 'right' to purchase the C180 at fixed price with guaranteed COE for 15k profit.

wa 15k profit sounds really sweet! 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

My cousin also went down to PML today, heard they signed for a X1. Really so many goodies and good price meh? Read it’s 169k for most basic X1. How low can the price go down to? Please PM me if not convenient to say the price here. 

3 hours ago, mistedframe said:

Can share what freebies they threw in? Thanks! 

advanced eye 2.0 car cam

5 year servicing

3M highest grade solar film

Original BMW accesories (rubber car mat, cargo tray organiser etc, umbrella etc)

And a few more stuff, not nice to say all out here

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 1

On 12/11/2020 at 5:58 PM, Knighthunter said:

Good dealer will register your car at the same day of your car delivery....I experience this in Volvo, morning register 3 pm collection.

For CnC 3 times same pattern today register tomorrow collection. My current car registered 13/11/20 collection 14/11/20 10 am.....once registered the car depreciation clock started. So if registered then deliver 1 week later should screw the dealer...

Can anyone explain wat is the rationale that some can do it within same day, some need 1 or 2 days and some even take weeks after registration ??! 

Technically PDI shod have been done earlier so after car is registered they just need to fix up number plate?? Is there anything else to be done? 

It's true that depreciation would alr starts the day it is reg, haven't collect car have to start "losing" money alr.... Tsk 😔

The 3 Germans (Mercedes, Audi, BMW) are offering really irresistible deals now I assume to close orders quickly before end of 2020. 

Edited by Lufu
  • Praise 2

11 hours ago, Vlsc said:

Can anyone explain wat is the rationale that some can do it within same day, some need 1 or 2 days and some even take weeks after registration ??! 

Technically PDI shod have been done earlier so after car is registered they just need to fix up number plate?? Is there anything else to be done? 

It's true that depreciation would alr starts the day it is reg, haven't collect car have to start "losing" money alr.... Tsk 😔

Anecdotal experience for you to collate. I collected my car 2 days after registration. Registration in the afternoon, say T. Car collected in the afternoon T+2. 

They have free gifts on dash and rear cams + solar film. With some buffer I accepted T+2days - with a quarter tank of 98 petrol and decorated welcome reception. 

would have negotiated 2k down for open garage pick up. 😄

7 hours ago, crazythen said:

Anecdotal experience for you to collate. I collected my car 2 days after registration. Registration in the afternoon, say T. Car collected in the afternoon T+2. 

They have free gifts on dash and rear cams + solar film. With some buffer I accepted T+2days - with a quarter tank of 98 petrol and decorated welcome reception. 

would have negotiated 2k down for open garage pick up. 😄

U mean price of car and freebies will be a factor whether how many days needed after reg to collect car? I thot this is more of each dealer practise and will be same for all who purchase car from them. 

Oh another thing what about mileage? Upon new car collection at what mileage will be deem acceptable? 

11 hours ago, Vlsc said:

U mean price of car and freebies will be a factor whether how many days needed after reg to collect car? I thot this is more of each dealer practise and will be same for all who purchase car from them. 

Oh another thing what about mileage? Upon new car collection at what mileage will be deem acceptable? 

I think you can tell your dealer when you hope to collect the car in advance so they can prepare the pre-delivery things first.

For mine I knew will be collecting in Sep, as was on 6 bids G-COE and down to last 2 in Sep. 

So I in advance told my SC I want to collect on this date if secured in Sep 1st bid and that date if secured on 2nd bid. Ask them to prep the car first.

My car do come with some freebies as well, like solar film, front and rear in-car camera and ceramic paint protection. 

The SC told me usually date the car registered and collected at least a day apart. But I manage to ask them to register it in the morning and collect in the late afternoon and was given half a tank of fuel.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2