COE Bidding – December 2020

Carbon82

1 hour ago, Lotr8445r said:

So this 8 bid G-COE guy just disappear, after the 8th bid, into the thin air w/o updating does "G" bid really meant a "Guarantee" from top PI? The coe during the time he sign the dot vs now is like 10k or more apart.

https://www.mycarforum.com/forums/topic/2719140-coe-bidding-–-december-2020/?do=findComment&comment=7015835

probably collect car and happily ever after alr

if never get sure making a lot noise now

Edited by wlalala
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, wlalala said:

probably collect car and happily ever after alr

if never get sure making a lot noise now

If that’s the case then he is not being very fair to the PI as he had bad mouthed the PI for not getting COE and now got already keep quiet speaks volumes about him. On the other hand, if he still didn't get the COE, he shld expose the PI. He did neither so I’m starting to doubt if what he said was true or not in the first place.

• Praise 9

2 minutes ago, Spring said:

If that’s the case then he is not being very fair to the PI as he had bad mouthed the PI for not getting COE and now got already keep quiet speaks volumes about him. On the other hand, if he still didn't get the COE, he shld expose the PI. He did neither so I’m starting to doubt if what he said was true or not in the first place.

I believed the PI must have given him Open CAT and offered him some good deal. So no point for him to mention the PI anymore. Maybe got some agreement.

2 hours ago, BobbyTan_74287 said:

I believed the PI must have given him Open CAT and offered him some good deal. So no point for him to mention the PI anymore. Maybe got some agreement.

He shld hv at least updated here what happened after all the bad light he had painted about the PI even though not named. It’s fine to rant about not getting COE etc but when an amicable ending has come about, only fair to post it as well. 

• Praise 11

7 hours ago, Spring said:

He shld hv at least updated here what happened after all the bad light he had painted about the PI even though not named. It’s fine to rant about not getting COE etc but when an amicable ending has come about, only fair to post it as well. 

Lol some people just like to leave people in suspense

7 hours ago, Spring said:

Or maybe the PI give him few K as compensation instead of securing his coe, by loosing more than 10k with open cat, so as to shut his mouth for disclosing them?

Did he get the guaranteed COE, or did he not? Guess we may never find out....

But probably he did, if not he would have continued ranting and asking for options to make the dealer compensate....

Sorry for MIA.. A bit tighted up. The PI deal was called off with refund (car deposit). No big Hoo Haa. AD willing to compensate me the 10K for which I have paid for COE with PI. New car registered and OTR. with an Cat B waiting to expire.. 

Edited by FrancisTan_162983
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, FrancisTan_162983 said:

Sorry for MIA.. A bit tighted up. The PI deal was called off with refund (car deposit). No big Hoo Haa. AD willing to compensate me the 10K for which I have paid for COE with PI. New car registered and OTR. with an Cat B waiting to expire.. 

Congrats!!!

↡ Advertisement