COE Bidding – December 2020

Carbon82

2 minutes ago, Lotr said:

So are you revealing your PI regardless whether you get your COE?

Anyway, hope you get it, can't imagine myself waiting for 4 months, good luck

Yes, please let us know as well so that we can avoid this PI.

↡ Advertisement

Today is the 7th bid, just checked LTA website enquiry no input again. Seriously. He is taking me for a ride. 

People who thinks I am a troll,  I can't believe this myself too. Neither my friends. Who will need to wait for 8 bids right I have never heard before. So I am the laughing stock because nobody believed me. 

Today is 7th bid, he only bid once for me and very low. 

I waited and waited, no action again. 

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, crazythen said:

Wah. No warning one. Suddenly boom Cat and Cat B. 

veteran bidders always bid within the last 30 mins of COE bidding exercise. Thereafter, the final 10 minutes will often see increased bids as AD attempt to secure their COEs 

15 minutes ago, newbie_2020 said:

Today is the 7th bid, just checked LTA website enquiry no input again. Seriously. He is taking me for a ride. 

People who thinks I am a troll,  I can't believe this myself too. Neither my friends. Who will need to wait for 8 bids right I have never heard before. So I am the laughing stock because nobody believed me. 

Who is the PI?

8 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

buy from PI, you need to know how to play the game. 

Obviously I am clueless. I did search on Google reviews were all good (seriously?!) I seem to be the only one affected by his game play. 

15.42pm 7th bid. No matching records found. 

Just now, newbie_2020 said:

Obviously I am clueless. I did search on Google reviews were all good (seriously?!) I seem to be the only one affected by his game play. 

15.42pm 7th bid. No matching records found. 

Then no choice. Maybe you PI believe 8 is a good number.

25 minutes ago, newbie_2020 said:

Buy from PI confirm won’t get in today’s market. The price of COE 4 months ago and now is widely different and it is likely to rise further at next bid given the unsuccessful bids this round and positive market sentiments of buoyant recovery.