Vezel or Vezel Hybrid or Vezel Hybrid RS

Endure201

Am thinking of getting a used Vezel, look at Vezel, Vezel Hybrid or Vezel Hybrid RS. Heard that the Vezel Hybrid got some issue and would appreciate very much bro and sis here can give me advice on these 3 cars. Thak you very much.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Endure201 said:

Am thinking of getting a used Vezel, look at Vezel, Vezel Hybrid or Vezel Hybrid RS. Heard that the Vezel Hybrid got some issue and would appreciate very much bro and sis here can give me advice on these 3 cars. Thak you very much.

Why a Vezel? Be warned about the rock hard ride in the back seats. More importantly, don't end up getting a high-mileage ex-PHV. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Agree. If u find the power of the Vezel (not hybrid) acceptable. 

I'd recommend u go for the HRV with verifiable mileage by Kah motor instead of Vezel whereby it is free for all dealers to play around with the mileage.

Dont buy Vezel lah. As above, rock hard ride at back plus high chance is clocked ex-PHV. If really want, be careful. Many scums out there.

As many have mention, this PHV favourite model is plentiful in the resale market. Are you confident to be able to buy one with genuine mileage. You can Google just how many vezel have caught fire recently, even in SG alone...

Can anybody verify whether their PI assisted with Honda recalls?

2 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

As many have mention, this PHV favourite model is plentiful in the resale market. Are you confident to be able to buy one with genuine mileage. You can Google just how many vezel have caught fire recently, even in SG alone...

Can anybody verify whether their PI assisted with Honda recalls?

Yes, recalls is another risk those Vezels faces. Not all PI will honour recalls.

Look for those with 1 owner ones for used Vezel if you are really interested in it.

You really have to be extra vigilant when comes to buying to buy 2nd hand Vezel as many are used for PHV purposes. Generally those PHV Vezel are 2 owners or more  but there are also some 1 owner ones which are used for PHV too  [nod]

Get some one whom is experience with vehicles to go along with you when you go for viewing. They will know how to spot the tell tale sign on whether the vehicle have been involved in a major accident .. etc

My nephew gotten a 2016 Vezel, single owner one last 2 months back. The ride itself was maintained well with a mileage of 60K plus. The mileage was not tampered as it so happen that the ride was maintained at the same WS which i have recommended my nephew to go for servicing. There was also a servicing tag sticker indicating the WS contact, the mileage and also the engine oil type on windscreen when we went for viewing of the vehicle  (Have to consider my nephew very lucky)

My nephew also viewed many 1 owner Vezel before confirming the deal.

The dealer also provided a STA report too.

Have to really do all your home work before confirming the deal  [nod]

There are still some genuine mileage Vezels in the market except that you really have to take your time to source for it.

Don't rush ... take your time to view and source  [wave]

[drivingcar]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
  • Praise 6

1 hour ago, Ake109 said:

Dont buy Vezel lah. As above, rock hard ride at back plus high chance is clocked ex-PHV. If really want, be careful. Many scums out there.

Lol....MCF is the wrong place to ask abt buying vezel

Best is to go to those vezel forums to hear what one wants to hear

• Haha! 4

59 minutes ago, Soya said:

Lol....MCF is the wrong place to ask abt buying vezel

Best is to go to those vezel forums to hear what one wants to hear

MCF should ask what cars ah? Full cash Porsche?

• Haha! 1

I think the comments here are genuinely honest lah. LoL...There are too many pit falls for this model.

If there's a fire risk and car has not been thru recall to change that dreaded part I mean you cant be telling yourself heng suay. You are not so suay wan, right? Just dont use the engine start/stop function. Haha....

If the car has been thru recall that's most likely what used to be in the Uber's fleet before its merger. You will hiam its history and background. 

But the recent case of the Vezel Hybrid that caught fire is dunno because of what. It's just 2 weeks ago. Everything can be Googled. That facts are just a search away. If you were to ask any owner they wont be sure cos they are only an end user. Many of them wont know what to do because the car dealer they bought from wont care.

Personally I won't go for the common models which are highly used by PHV, reasons were explained by other Bros previously. Only exception if I know the previous owner in person. 

• Praise 1

Buy used Vezel with the latest facelift if you worry the old Vezel did not sent to replace part during recall.

Or you can get the chassis number to check on below link:

https://www.carsandstars.com.sg/honda-recalls-160000-fit-and-vezel-vehicles/

My bro 5yo Vezel didn't have any problem(PI replaced the recall part)  and I am driving the latest facelift(2018 Honda sensing).

Common complain is road noise(need to do sound proof if you mind). I just volume up the radio(LOL)

• Praise 1