Vezel or Vezel Hybrid or Vezel Hybrid RS

Endure201

2 hours ago, Rickster said:

Lol, i don't know for all, but yes, i believe so.

I've sat in the PHV vezel before in the rear and front seat. I find it acceptable leh.

Mainly depend on driver as well.

Driving like F1 surely won't be comfy. 

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Scion said:

wah, how to check if the odometer is tampered huh?

For japanese cars, only way is to buy a fully agent serviced unit and verify the mileage with the service centre.

1 minute ago, yellowshaun said:

For japanese cars, only way is to buy a fully agent serviced unit and verify the mileage with the service centre.

Actually hor, not easy to do that. Agent service centre usually won't entertain these sort of public request for info. If seller cannot provide proof of service, walk away

1 hour ago, Blackaccent said:

Another option is to buy a 1 owner OPC Vezel then convert to normal scheme as OPC cannot be use for PHV.

Idea ah but this must be as rare as dragon's teeth...

1 hour ago, ferrytales said:

dont forget hrv is lower spec compared to those PI vezel.

in fact for the price of an used vezel, you have so many other choices. 

Like what car? It's not easy to find another car that offers similar value to a used vezel in terms of space, ride height (ease of entry and exit), performance, reliability, brand perception etc.

Can easily find vezels for 8+K depreciation.

Edited by Rickster

3 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Idea ah but this must be as rare as dragon's teeth...

Actually i just did a search on sgcarmart. Got a few 😁 Mai tu liao!!

13 hours ago, ferrytales said:

dont forget hrv is lower spec compared to those PI vezel.

in fact for the price of an used vezel, you have so many other choices. 

Exactly. Why die die must buy a used vezel when many of them hv a questionable history

16 hours ago, Rickster said:

Like what car? It's not easy to find another car that offers similar value to a used vezel in terms of space, ride height (ease of entry and exit), performance, reliability, brand perception etc.

Can easily find vezels for 8+K depreciation.

Brand new raize depre lower than some used vezels though. Reliability probably also OK since its Toyota. 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Soya said:

Exactly. Why die die must buy a used vezel when many of them hv a questionable history

Ya lor, go for HRV, rather than a vezel is safer i feel.

But if TS wants a high performance vezel hybrid, then i guess HRV will not be an option anymore.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:31 AM, Rickster said:

Lol, i don't know for all, but yes, i believe so.

I've sat in the PHV vezel before in the rear and front seat. I find it acceptable leh.

Whoever said its ride is hard or harsh obviously have upsize the rims. PI cars comes with not so good looking factory rims especially for small car segment. So what ppl do? "Bigger wheels, better looking." So what they get is also the harsh ride. If you sit in those everything stock size, everything is just fine.

You can only listen with a pinch of salt of what ppl say. Some ppl like big rims. Some like to over inflate their tires. Some just like to cry father but never use their brain. All kinds of critics out there.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Rickster said:

Ya lor, go for HRV, rather than a vezel is safer i feel.

But if TS wants a high performance vezel hybrid, then i guess HRV will not be an option anymore.

I guess HRV is of lesser risk 

For Mz3, most PHVs seem to the basic model. So if die die must buy used, go for the Deluxe model or hatchback

For jap hybrids, i.e Shuttle hybrid, Voxy hybrid, Axio hybrid, Prius & Prius+....all bets are off

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Whoever said its ride is hard or harsh obviously have upsize the rims. PI cars comes with not so good looking factory rims especially for small car segment. So what ppl do? "Bigger wheels, better looking." So what they get is also the harsh ride. If you sit in those everything stock size, everything is just fine.

You can only listen with a pinch of salt of what ppl say. Some ppl like big rims. Some like to over inflate their tires. Some just like to cry father but never use their brain. All kinds of critics out there.

I was the first to say it has a rock-hard ride. It is my experience from sitting in the back of a PHV Vezel, and confirmed by a road trip as a passenger to Sepang in a stock HRV. The owner also agree. A few reviews I have read corroborated my thoughts.

Or maybe my backside is too thinly padded. 😂

No offence if you own one, ya.

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Haha! 2

One man's meat is another man's poison. In this world, there will be peoples who love & hate vezel co-exist together.

TS choose vezel maybe because of its fuel saving engine or other reasons like magic seat function in a small crossover?

I am sure the designers of vezel didn't designed this car for private hire use in mind, so let us look at this car good points instead of bashing it because of its association with phv.

If not every cars here in sg also can bash since almost all got that blue little stickers. 

7 hours ago, ferrytales said:

Brand new raize depre lower than some used vezels though. Reliability probably also OK since its Toyota. 

I tot exactly along the same lines as you...

I learnt from a PI SE that even if used car depre is higher than the new cars, there's always a market for the former cause of the lesser downpayment and absolute amount to fork out.

Eg. 18k for 2 years left (9k depre) is more attractive for some than 85k brand new (8.5k depre)...

Edited by yellowshaun

20 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

I was the first to say it has a rock-hard ride. It is my experience from sitting in the back of a PHV Vezel, and confirmed by a road trip as a passenger to Sepang in a stock HRV. The owner also agree. A few reviews I have read corroborated my thoughts.

Or maybe my backside is too thinly padded. 😂

No offence if you own one, ya.

Bro, what u said is true also, because you drive an expensive car 😁

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

One man's meat is another man's poison. In this world, there will be peoples who love & hate vezel co-exist together.

TS choose vezel maybe because of its fuel saving engine or other reasons like magic seat function in a small crossover?

I am sure the designers of vezel didn't designed this car for private hire use in mind, so let us look at this car good points instead of bashing it because of its association with phv.

If not every cars here in sg also can bash since almost all got that blue little stickers. 

Agree bro, also It's about perspective. Someone coming from a civic Type-R with lowered and stiffened suspension and 30 profile racing tyres vs someone coming from a Bently will tell u greatly deferring views on the comfort of the Vezel (regardless stock or 20 inch rims).

Both are correct 😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1