Cruise to nowhere quarantined and returning to SG

zipping

15 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I knew this would happen so I booked my MIL.

I just hope they don't cancel before she sails.

:D

But I'm sure she'll want to come back and immediately give her favourite Son In Law a big slobbering wet kiss. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Blueray said:

‘Definitely I’ll go again’: Some Royal Caribbean passengers say no regrets going on cruise that was cut short by COVID-19 case

Exec summary: people reckless and stupid enough to go once are reckless and stupid enough to go again.

Big surprise. 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

46 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Absolutely! 

Keep the damn country closed, promote local sales and service with minor restrictions (like universal masking) and crowd control and grow the local economy slowly. Promote outdoor activities in the open air (cruise ships do NOT count as they are excellent for spreading contagion by their very nature). Stop inviting trouble from the outside as if you're Superman!! 

Higher ups don't think this way, they openly say SINGAPORE IS OPEN FOR BIZ! Please come and we will mitigate the risk and have contingency plans if required..

• Haha! 3

59 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Firstly, nobody is opening up to us. We are acting like a free prostitute going around in town asking who want to fk for free, because we want to show to the world we are still a major fk hub.

Reminded me of this so I'm reposting (sadly, apart from us being metaphorical free fks, there are too many literal SPGs exactly like this trying to hook up with AMDKs here). 🙄

• Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, Blueray said:

‘Definitely I’ll go again’: Some Royal Caribbean passengers say no regrets going on cruise that was cut short by COVID-19 case

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-royal-caribbean-cruise-passengers-positive-test-13732850

there are 1k passengers on board, turning back the whole ship just because of 1 case .... [;)]

they should have protocols to deal with say x number of patients on board. 

This article is meant to save sg cruise industry😆

• Praise 1

Those not in close contact with the confirmed case will be allowed to disembark and take a rapid antigen test.  They can continue with their "usual activities" such as going to work.

If leaked into community, how?

https://mothership.sg/2020/12/royal-caribbean-passengers-leave-ship/

• Praise 3

10 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Reminded me of this so I'm reposting (sadly, apart from us being metaphorical free fks, there are too many literal SPGs exactly like this trying to hook up with AMDKs here).

I'm sure some members here will call us out for "hindsight", although we have been shouting out loud literally here way before those reckless decisions were made.

I don't mind being wrongly called a hindsight hero if they could have at least acted on 1 or 2 of our previous warnings, but very frustrating when we warn and they don't heed. When all else fails, they will use "then who is going to take care of the tourism industry?" question on us. Very frustrating bro. In Singapore it's lagi bad because we do not have the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and Wapo shouting the warnings alongside us. 

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Suggest keep them in their rooms for 14 days, since they like to cruise so much, now they can be stuck in the floating room for 14 days and enjoy re-circulated air..

You book 4 days tours ,we give 10 days free.LOL.....

41 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

high risk group also cheong cruise? [hur]  [sweatdrop] 

alot of ppl is there for the jackpot machine ?

Edited by Beregond

44 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

high risk group also cheong cruise? [hur]  [sweatdrop] 

2020-12-09_132344.jpg

All the more should cheong.

83 years old already wanna live forever? Imagine quarantine at home for another 6 months till vaccine is out then drop dead the very next day. 

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

This article is meant to save sg cruise industry😆

By now we all know the state controlled media will always present the 'good side'..

Just like doing all those SMRT surveys back in 2017 when train breakdowns were the norm...they actually said people were extremely satisfied with SMRT for giving them breakdowns!  [nosebleed]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2