Admiralty Primary School uniform

Ysc3

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Didnt know now school uniform looks so fanciful one?! 😂 No longer plain colour type of uniform.

I just noticed my boy PE short is make of mirofiber material and got inner lining!

Primary1. 🤔

20201213_162749.jpg

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I have the same problem.

I have been losing weight over my MIL

and now my clothes all too lose.

I worked out it cheaper to eat a bit more than to replace my whole wardrobe.

:grin:

Is it cheaper to hire a hitman than the other two options?

Just thinking out of the box.

• Haha! 1

I actually kaypoh and surfed this school's website and clicked on the P1 Orientation link.

Didn't know nowadays schools openly advise parents to read to/with their kids and also train their kids on mental sums.

If parents have to do all these, then teachers do what? 🤣

• Haha! 1

So what about those branded schools like NYPS, RGS etc?

Do they advise parents to read encyclopedias to their kids (one-upmanship over neighbourhood schools)?

Ok ok, I'm just bored. Pls ignore me and my nonsense. 

4 minutes ago, firefly20 said:

I actually kaypoh and surfed this school's website and clicked on the P1 Orientation link.

Didn't know nowadays schools openly advise parents to read to/with their kids and also train their kids on mental sums.

If parents have to do all these, then teachers do what? 🤣

Nowadays, kids need to read ahead before going to school.

The teacher just prepares test and mark papers.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

My mom even tried adding elastic band but still very loose... 

My son is also the smallest size in k2 now.... His waist not even one of my thighs... 

Google - Singapore primary school uniform

There are many vendors supplying uniforms to schools in Singapore.
I checked up one of the link and there is XS which is 21 inches.

P1 uniform to a child is the most important as it is an image thing.
Also,  you should ask the School for a solution. 

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Ysc3! You got it? The link I have  provided above got the xs size.

Yup, they are the supplier of GSPS school uniform but xs is no stock.

So my next alternative (same as your suggestion) was APS shorts as they have it in xs .... But I can't tell the difference of the color on my computer screen.... That's why I posted this to ask about the colour.

I did the necessary goggling but did not find the pic on the reply earlier ... I even found used uniform on carousell 😂 

And lastly, some might be wondering ... Yes, I did try to contact the dedicated vendor... But as per the comments posted by others, the vendor does not answer emails or phone calls.

😂

53 minutes ago, Kklee said:

Google - Singapore primary school uniform

There are many vendors supplying uniforms to schools in Singapore.
I checked up one of the link and there is XS which is 21 inches.

P1 uniform to a child is the most important as it is an image thing.
Also,  you should ask the School for a solution. 

This is my last resort... To ask the school for permission to wear something else until I can get the proper uniform.

The studentcare provider was more responsive ...  Told me they will issue out their uniforms on the first day but students will be able to do a size exchange after getting the uniforms.

13 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

So my next alternative (same as your suggestion) was APS shorts as they have it in xs .... But I can't tell the difference of the color on my computer screen.... That's why I posted this to ask about the colour.

I did the necessary goggling but did not find the pic on the reply earlier ... I even found used uniform on carousell 😂 

And lastly, some might be wondering ... Yes, I did try to contact the dedicated vendor... But as per the comments posted by others, the vendor does not answer emails or phone calls.

😂

Did you tried order online? The link I provided I was able to add cart till the payment stage. 

Edited by Kopites

18 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

😂

APS? Alexandra primary school?

The PE short got alexandra wording printed. The other short (pant) is grey in colour.

↡ Advertisement