Big tree fell on cars in TPY

VteckiCk

I'm sorry, but "God" neither planted that tree nor paved a parking lot there. 

Sue the freakin gahmen. Cannot anyhow no blame culture for everything. 🙄

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 11

With Singapore has so many trees and trees are getting older and older. I think government might want to consider to have a platform that people is able to feedback to national parks/nea more easilly with just a touch of a button through hp and take pictures. Like for the tree case, if people could feedback at their fingertip, then perhaps will encourage more people to feedback if they spot something like the tree seems like rotting. Their feedback might save people lives and or property. 

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I will avoid parking diagonally toward a tree from now on. :grin:

Alamak I always park under tree (to keep car kool) but surely kenna  shit bomb 😂 

• Haha! 3

cannot see is uproot or trunk break off.

alot of cases of uproots is simply the tree overgrown.

the shallow layer of soil dun let the tree roots grow down deep. 

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

With Singapore has so many trees and trees are getting older and older. I think government might want to consider to have a platform that people is able to feedback to national parks/nea more easilly with just a touch of a button through hp and take pictures. Like for the tree case, if people could feedback at their fingertip, then perhaps will encourage more people to feedback if they spot something like the tree seems like rotting. Their feedback might save people lives and or property. 

ONESERVICE app

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Difficult lah. If TC cut trees, other ppl will kpkb. Suddenly everyone is a qualified arborist....lol

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

cannot see is uproot or trunk break off.

alot of cases of uproots is simply the tree overgrown.

the shallow layer of soil dun let the tree roots grow down deep. 

How can it be a shallow layer of soil?

The problem arose from mature tree transplanting.  

5 minutes ago, Soya said:

Difficult lah. If TC cut trees, other ppl will kpkb. Suddenly everyone is a qualified arborist....lol

Trim branches.  So that the tree will not be top-heavy.

↡ Advertisement