COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

7 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I thought you are the boss, who will sign your pay slip ?  

Jamesc the boss will pay me.

I am Jamesc the employee that will Keng.

One man show is like that lah. Do everything. Boss kah kia all I do.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Looks like alot of people are trying to register for taking the vaccines

And some sites are trying to cash in on user information to by pass the privacy data 😂

• Praise 1

[Sent by Gov.sg – 14 Jan]

As of 12pm, MOH has preliminarily confirmed 1 new case of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection. 

Based on investigations so far, the case is in the community and there are no new cases in the dormitories.

There are 44 imported cases who had already been placed on Stay-Home Notice or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. In total, there are 45 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

MOH will share further updates in its press release that will be issued later tonight.

go.gov.sg/moh140121update

35 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Moderna CEO says the world will have to live with Covid 'forever'
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/moderna-ceo-says-the-world-will-have-to-live-with-the-coronavirus-forever.html?__source=iosappshare|com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

What does this mean?  

Annual vaccination?

Mask forever? 

Cosmetic stocks...SELL!SELL!!SELL!!! 😁

• Haha! 1

On 1/13/2021 at 4:04 PM, inlinesix said:

[Sent by Gov.sg – 13 Jan]

As of 12 pm, MOH has preliminarily confirmed 1 new case of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection. 

Based on investigations so far, the case resides in a dormitory and there is none in the community.

There are 37 imported cases who had already been placed on Stay-Home Notice or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. In total, there are 38 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

MOH will share further updates in its press release that will be issued later tonight.

go.gov.sg/moh130121update

1 Dorm Case

Dec 11, 2020: Arrived from India;

Dec 21, 2020: Swab test done.  Result: Negative;

Dec 25, 2020: SHN ended

Dec 27, 2020: Swab test done. Result: Negative;

Jan 6, 2021: Start work in construction;

Jan 12, 2021: Swab test done; Result: POSITIVE;  Bloodtest: POSITIVE;

• Praise 1

Anyone here received 2nd dose of vaccine yet? Any symptoms after that?

I know couple of frontliners overseas after 2nd dose, getting low grade fever, sore arm, headaches etc.. but after 72 hrs back to normal..

Edited by Beanoyip

9 hours ago, inlinesix said:

1 Dorm Case

Dec 11, 2020: Arrived from India;

Dec 21, 2020: Swab test done.  Result: Negative;

Dec 25, 2020: SHN ended

Dec 27, 2020: Swab test done. Result: Negative;

Jan 6, 2021: Start work in construction;

Jan 12, 2021: Swab test done; Result: POSITIVE;  Bloodtest: POSITIVE;

arrived from INDIA .... SHN ... minimum 21 days ... Swab test twice + Bloodtest = Negative then can start work [mad] 

why RISK 1 to infect 100 workers?

i know the cost is very HIGH ... but now that whole block is quarantined the cost is even HIGHER

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 4

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

I know couple of frontliners overseas after 2nd dose, getting low grade fever, sore arm, headaches etc.. but after 72 hrs back to normal..

Our first dose for the healthcare worker was on 28 Dec.

So 2nd dose should be 17 Jan.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

So far seems like no news on those who have received the covid vaccine even for their first dose, have experience any side effect in sg lo.

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

So far seems like no news on those who have received the covid vaccine even for their first dose, have experience any side effect in sg lo.

yeah ... if got "adverse" side effects ... sure reported big big in zaobao/wanbao liao :D 

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Actually all types of vaccines, some people might have some side effects. 

• Praise 2

34 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Actually all types of vaccines, some people might have some side effects. 

True, especially for old people with existing conditions.  Due to the side effects, Norway just updated its vaccination guide with new advice on the vaccination of frail elderly people after 13 deaths linked to the vaccination.

“If you are very frail, you should probably not be vaccinated,” 

https://norwaytoday.info/news/norwegian-medicines-agency-links-13-deaths-to-vaccine-side-effects-those-who-died-were-frail-and-old/

I always think Singapore should not rush for vaccination. AMDK is desperate and hopeless in suppressing Covid. They are willing to try anything that brings them some hope. Unlike AMDK, Singapore has kept Covid under control now. We can afford to wait and see. I mentioned this point a few months ago and was rebuked by one member because of the 29th death of Sg covid victims. With the new data from Norway, a more prudent approach to the vaccination, especially for frail elderly people should be considered.

Edited by Somewhat1975
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I think the most common jialat side effects reported in other countries are severe allergic shock. I understand people here are told to hang around for 30 minutes after the jab to monitor if there are such allergic reactions.

If the doctors didn't ask you to wait for 30 min, you can just do it yourself (don't go too far away from the hospital or clinic during the 30-min period) for prudence.

Or you can use this opportunity to talk to nurse. 👍

Edited by Weez911
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2