COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

This wan not covid but TB. Buy 4D/Toto also kenna.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/2-tuberculosis-clusters-linked-bedok-betting-outlet-found

20200121_tubercolusis_st.jpg?itok=bv8jLs

SINGAPORE - Two separate tuberculosis clusters involving a total of 18 people who visited the Singapore Pools Bedok Betting Centre have been identified.

No common links have been found other than that they all frequently visited the Bedok centre over periods ranging from months to years and spent prolonged stretches there watching horse-racing telecasts.

I think this year's angbao luckydraw snaking queue will be even longer.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Shocked 2

21 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

jit pai ho say liao .... 😱

436A2C87-8B53-49CC-B1EB-14F3B611FADF.jpeg

Probably like the co-workers at the car workshops I frequent. Anyhow smoke, chit chat, maskless without a care in the world. 

I'm not generally the bao toh kind of guy but I'm really getting pissed off with the f**k care attitude of many Sinkies. 😠

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Probably like the co-workers at the car workshops I frequent. Anyhow smoke, chit chat, maskless without a care in the world. 

I'm not generally the bao toh kind of guy but I'm really getting pissed off with the f**k care attitude of many Sinkies. 😠

Case detail from 1 of the patient within this cluster.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Expect more imported cases.

Tennis: Singapore to host first ATP 250 tournament next month

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/tennis-singapore-to-host-atp-250-tournament-from-feb-22-to-28-14005758#cxrecs_s

Heard a lot of quarantine comprains in the Australian Open.

They want to blame us for being complacent, but can continue to proceed with all sorts of mass events that lull us into complacency! [laugh]

Want to be strict then all these things should be put on hold. Then the public will realize the seriousness.

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Raubern said:

Authorities mulling new COVID-19 restrictions ahead of Chinese New Year as community cases creep up

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/new-covid-19-restrictions-chinese-new-year-community-cases-14012378

New restrictions coming soon!

Yes. Shut it all down. We can't afford a repeat of 2020 in full. 

They should've shut down incoming travel as soon as the variants were identified, but as usual "muh travel economy" prevailed. 

When a real solution is in sight (a good vaccine) they are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

• Praise 7

7 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

They want to blame us for being complacent, but can continue to proceed with all sorts of mass events that lull us into complacency! [laugh]

Want to be strict then all these things should be put on hold. Then the public will realize the seriousness.

Most people have no self discipline.  Only during the CB then people would feel the impact and seriousness.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Yes. Shut it all down. We can't afford a repeat of 2020 in full. 

They should've shut down incoming travel as soon as the variants were identified, but as usual "muh travel economy" prevailed. 

When a real solution is in sight (a good vaccine) they are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Repeating 2020 would be a disaster esp for business. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Keep blaming locals but yet keep importing cases in. KNN...

There are 567 import cases for MTD Jan 2021

304 cases are work permit holders, of which 146 are maid.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2