COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

2 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

I like wearing masks now

like cosplay I imagine I am ninja

after covid I will keep wearing masks

You wear mask better else people see your face, they rather get covid.

• Haha! 5

Gov should increase the SHN for imports to 21 days.. recently got cases of cases passing 14 days SHN and yet testing positive later..

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

23 hours ago, 13177 said:

Bring in all the shoes this cny visiting and close the main door also. 😂

Hold CNY house visit in MRT carriage instead.   

No restrictions on MRT train. 🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Gov should increase the SHN for imports to 21 days.. recently got cases of cases passing 14 days SHN and yet testing positive later..

No use.

Due to the low viral count, it might still be negative.

• Praise 1

https://mothership.sg/2021/01/lawrence-wong-on-golden-age-of-ignorance-covid-19-armchair-epidemiologists-at-ips-conference/?fbclid=IwAR3eqyOFp5cTnXGE2nbfIV3tbeTe96Cwb1fUAlNAAUChOVkp4KGBBdWWPYA

"And with easy access to information, everyone can claim to be an expert. Let's look at how many armchair epidemiologists have emerged during this crisis. Virtually everyone thinks they can say something intelligent about how the virus spreads," Lawrence Wong said.

I think he’s talking about Gan Kim Yong, the electrical engineer.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

kong si mi? if people no come in , how do we have imported cases?

or he meant travellers = tourists [laugh] 

so? we are ready for WEF travellers? [sly] 

1EE979ED-6C8D-4DBB-A431-B9E8E3F366D1.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

18 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

You wear mask better else people see your face, they rather get covid.

PTSD more like...and join him at IMH

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Wt_know said:

Where can we find the data of how many traveller / incoming passenger to Singapore ? if they do not provide this data, how can we know what LW claim is true? 

16 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://mothership.sg/2021/01/lawrence-wong-on-golden-age-of-ignorance-covid-19-armchair-epidemiologists-at-ips-conference/?fbclid=IwAR3eqyOFp5cTnXGE2nbfIV3tbeTe96Cwb1fUAlNAAUChOVkp4KGBBdWWPYA

"And with easy access to information, everyone can claim to be an expert. Let's look at how many armchair epidemiologists have emerged during this crisis. Virtually everyone thinks they can say something intelligent about how the virus spreads," Lawrence Wong said.

I think he’s talking about Gan Kim Yong, the electrical engineer.

Obviously he must have been accessing this MCF forum.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, CremornePt said:

Thank you.

based on the number of SHN, indeed number of incoming traveler did not increase.

Means they are aware those incoming have higher chance of being positive, and yet not tighten or extend SHN to at least 21 days for all.

i remembered there were few cases where the result was negative during the 14 days period, and then shows symptom after that the SHN was over, by then they have been roaming / mixing with the local community liao. 

• Praise 2

13 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Thank you.

based on the number of SHN, indeed number of incoming traveler did not increase.

Means they are aware those incoming have higher chance of being positive, and yet not tighten or extend SHN to at least 21 days for all.

i remembered there were few cases where the result was negative during the 14 days period, and then shows symptom after that the SHN was over, by then they have been roaming / mixing with the local community liao. 

This one:

Of note in the ministry's report is Case 59629.

She is a 19 year-old female Singaporean who returned from the UK on Dec. 6 and served SHN at a dedicated facility until Dec. 20. Her swab done on Dec. 16 during SHN was negative for Covid-19.

She is asymptomatic, and was detected when she took a Covid-19 pre-departure test on Jan. 23 in preparation for her return to the UK. Her test result came back positive the next day, and she was conveyed to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases.

This one is a Singaporean who came back, we should let her come back.

But those who came from India on STVP to visit their children, why is this allowed? 2 days ago got 2, yesterday got 4 of STVP.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

15 hours ago, Wt_know said:

Means number of incoming people stays the same. But percentage of infected people among that same number is increasing due to source countries situation.

And also, Singaporeans no maid will die.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

This one:

Of note in the ministry's report is Case 59629.

She is a 19 year-old female Singaporean who returned from the UK on Dec. 6 and served SHN at a dedicated facility until Dec. 20. Her swab done on Dec. 16 during SHN was negative for Covid-19.

She is asymptomatic, and was detected when she took a Covid-19 pre-departure test on Jan. 23 in preparation for her return to the UK. Her test result came back positive the next day, and she was conveyed to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases.

Please quote everything

Case 59629 is a 19 year-old female Singaporean who returned from the UK on 6 December and served SHN at a dedicated facility until 20 December. Her swab done on 16 December during SHN was negative for COVID-19. She is asymptomatic, and was detected when she took a COVID-19 pre-departure test on 23 January in preparation for her return to the UK. Her test result came back positive the next day, and she was conveyed to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases. Her Ct value was very high, which is indicative of a low viral load, and her serology test result has also come back positive. Given that these indicate likely past infection, we have classified the case as imported based on her travel history. She is likely to be shedding minute fragments of the virus RNA, which are no longer transmissible and infective to others.

This is NOT the 1st nor the last case where the infected patient is of low viral load.

By extending beyond 14 days does not necessary means that a PCR test will detect it.

I had said previously that to be released from SHN, it should be both PCR and blood test.

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Please quote everything

This is NOT the 1st nor the last case where the infected patient is of low viral load.

By extending beyond 14 days does not necessary means that a PCR test will detect it.

I had said previously that to be released from SHN, it should be both PCR and blood test.

Write to your MP lor. Never try never know.

You advised me here one.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Means number of incoming people stays the same. But percentage of infected people among that same number is increasing due to source countries situation.

And also, Singaporeans no maid will die.

Up to Jan 23, there are 625 import cases.  There are 153 maids.

Rolling 14 day aggregate cases by travel history

image.thumb.png.c92b012af8854e5f98862de7be77b50e.png

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Write to your MP lor. Never try never know.

You advised me here one.

I had.

No sound no picture.

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement