COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Everyday I see the list so many PR from India. I wonder how many PR we have given to them. 

from my layman opinion ... india covid situation will remain high concern for the next 2 years (best case scenario)

worst case scenario ... hong kan liao

unlike amdk usa ...  after ah trump kor was kicked out

vaccination is in progress fast and furious ... 

usa can rebound fast ... india has no muscle and no control to manage covid ... [sweatdrop] 

j.arden got balls and decisive decision to ban travellers from india [thumbsup] 

someone got to do it at some point ... the question is who dare to do it first ... 

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

from my layman opinion ... india covid situation will remain high concern for the next 2 years (best case scenario)

worst case scenario ... hong kan liao

unlike amdk usa ...  after ah trump kor was kicked out

vaccination is in progress fast and furious ... 

usa can rebound fast ... india has no muscle and no control to manage covid ... [sweatdrop] 

j.arden got balls and decisive decision to ban travellers from india [thumbsup] 

someone got to do it at some point ... the question is who dare to do it first ... 

frankly, no point comparing to NZ because it is one far flung corner of the world literally, they can ban everyone because not too many people go there to begin with.   Soloman Islands/Tonga can also do the same strategy as them, but not Singapore.

but if we dont ban travellers from india, maybe its time to move up to 21 days quarantine for them.

Edited by Chongster
  • Praise 4

Internal Moderator
33 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Everyday I see the list so many PR from India. I wonder how many PR we have given to them. 

Govt might tell you if you many more babies. hahahahha.

8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Govt might tell you if you many more babies. hahahahha.

No difference bro. Ultimately, Singapore is not their final destination. Once they get citizenship here, they will still apply to go US, OZ, UK.

They are just here to reap the benefits. Oh and to increase our country Covid cases.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

We are actually quite steady as a country if we also give our migrant worker Pfizer and not the sinovac sitting in one corner of some warehouse 

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Chongster said:

We are actually quite steady as a country if we also give our migrant worker Pfizer and not the sinovac sitting in one corner of some warehouse 

order sinovac for "friendly gesture" aka politically correct to be neutral for all vaccines ... [sly] 

can donate to india or s.africa .... perhaps indonesia .... friend-friend ... :D 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

As far as I know we didn't order the Sinovac, they just arrived.

And, honestly, it is better for us if FW given a vaccine at ~95-96% efficacy than one at only ~56%.

• Praise 4

I went amk for first jab. Service level was top notch even received bottled water, free box of mask and bottle of hand wash. My wife say she got nothing from another centre LOL

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

I went amk for first jab. Service level was top notch even received bottled water, free box of mask and bottle of hand wash. My wife say she got nothing from another centre LOL

Indeed heard some vaccine centre give out freebies like mask.

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Who’s the healthcare provider? Raffles medical, parkway shenton, etc?

5 hours ago, Jellandross said:

AMK Polyclinic? I went there twice and got nothing but the cert.

40 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

AMK Polyclinic? I went there twice and got nothing but the cert.

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Who’s the healthcare provider? Raffles medical, parkway shenton, etc?

I was at Kebun Bahru CC managed by Raffles Med. Arrived few minutes earlier than my 9am appt. Already got crowd in the big hall so I thought siao liao sure queue long long.

Surprisingly, I was immediately ushered straight to registration counter with a bottled water handed to me - reminded me of VIP hotel check in LOL. I also noticed those who arrived much earlier before their appt were seated outside waiting area so there's no queue jumping for super early birds messing up the scheduling.

After registration, there were many staff along the way pointing me to the correct jab counter with zero wait time. Waited 30mins after jab and called to discharge counter and was surprised by the free gifts of a box of mask and bottled handwash before leaving.

I think it was definitely a very nice gesture to end my visit. I don't say this often with gahmen organized events, but I'm super impressed by the efficiency with zero wait/queue time along the process.

Two thumbs up to all the Kebun Bahru staff who made my morning visit a pleasant one despite the covid circumstances!

Note: there's ample basement parking at the CC which is icing on the cake for me. Most CC either got limited or no parking at all.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 5

Raffles medical got standard. 

Fullerton Health 🥴

I think the icing on the cake is a SYT nurse walk you all the way to the car la. 🤣

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I was at Kebun Bahru CC managed by Raffles Med. Arrived few minutes earlier than my 9am appt. Already got crowd in the big hall so I thought siao liao sure queue long long.

Surprisingly, I was immediately ushered straight to registration counter with a bottled water handed to me - reminded me of VIP hotel check in LOL. I also noticed those who arrived much earlier before their appt were seated outside waiting area so there's no queue jumping for super early birds messing up the scheduling.

After registration, there were many staff along the way pointing me to the correct jab counter with zero wait time. Waited 30mins after jab and called to discharge counter and was surprised by the free gifts of a box of mask and bottled handwash before leaving.

I think it was definitely a very nice gesture to end my visit. I don't say this often with gahmen organized events, but I'm super impressed by the efficiency with zero wait/queue time along the process.

Two thumbs up to all the Kebun Bahru staff who made my morning visit a pleasant one despite the covid circumstances!

Note: there's ample basement parking at the CC which is icing on the cake for me. Most CC either got limited or no parking at all.

First time i hear CC have ample parking or i would say have parking at the CC itself? Usually CC parking only for staff. 

↡ Advertisement