COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

6 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

i walked to the mrt station. so had to pass by

I avoid Orchard Road area (especially Lucky Plaza, Wistma and Plaza Sigapura) on weekends since CB started last year. [:(]

If needs to do shopping, willl take 1 day leave on weeddays to avoid all those crowds.  [cool]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I avoid Orchard Road area (especially Lucky Plaza, Wistma and Plaza Sigapura) on weekends since CB started last year. [:(]

If needs to do shopping, willl take 1 day leave on weeddays to avoid all those crowds.  [cool]

seriously on public transport and walking down orchard feels..... like playing with fire...

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

_118198070_black_market-nc.png

oxygen suppliers in india huat ah !

BBC.. dunno if fake news or not..

Edited by Nolicense

本地客工宿舍再现疑似二度感染病例

本地再有客工宿舍出现疑似二度感染的病例。

据《联合早报》了解的信息,位于加基武吉3路的The Leo客工宿舍昨天(4月25日)午夜接获通报后,立即把这名确诊客工隔离起来,包括确诊者在内的56名同个楼层住户都已被隔离。

2015年开设的The Leo宿舍是MES集团旗下的客工宿舍之一,目前约有3600名住户。集团助理总监(运作)萨迪克受询时说,被隔离的确诊客工目前健康情况良好。

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20210426-1142108

another dorm

• Shocked 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Lucky plaza, wisma, ion and taka always super crowded on weekends even before covid.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

I think the issue is not people forget but exhaustion from one year of restrictions and tired liao.

It's been one year of restrictions.  People cannot totally adapt to the new normal.  Let's not talk about peasants like us , @Throttle2 and @Enye excepted.  Even bosses want people to return to work.  

And one thing.  Take this with knowledge that I can  be biased.  I think we should look at things in totality.  On one hand we cannot accept that crowding happens because we need to go to work and then say we cannot accept crowding because of leisure (shopping).  It makes the social distancing move more like motive driven than medically driven.  I want you to practice social distancing when it suits me (I use medical reasons for it) and I close one eye on social distancing when it suits me (come back to work). So that is why people get tired of complying.

I might have misremembered but I remember many years ago there was one minister who encouraged everyone to take public transport for one day.  Can't remember if its for earth day or something.  Almost immediately, another minister spoke up and say please don't.   If everyone took public transport for one day instead of driving, the system would collapse.  So maybe that is why the ministers are quiet on crowding.  Imagine if one minister says weekend please stay home to break chain of infection and immediately another minister say please go out and spend or there will be mass retrenchment as shops have to shut :D

And don't say exercise or jog if you dont wanna wear a mask.  If everyone jogs and goes hiking, the trails will be jammed and be worse off.

So I can see mask wearing being the new normal but preventing of crowding will never be the new normal unless for some reason, the govt is willing to cut our population.

In December, I saw Npark staff at Bkt Timah Hill. Number of ppl can enter is controlled.

The staff even walk to the top for the top for crowd control.

The only problem is Npark staff start work at 8am. By then, it is already crowded.

Regardless what ministers say, ppl will cheong outdoor. COVID19 fatigue.

Unless curfew is imposed 

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Lucky plaza, wisma, ion and taka always super crowded on weekends even before covid.

Go before 11am. No issue.

28 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

seriously on public transport and walking down orchard feels..... like playing with fire...

Since outbreak of covid until today, seems like public transport and walking down orchard still no see any big fire burning le? Lol. So i assume they would still think it is still safe on public transport and in orchard?

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

In December, I saw Npark staff at Bkt Timah Hill. Number of ppl can enter is controlled.

The staff even walk to the top for the top for crowd control.

The only problem is Npark staff start work at 8am. By then, it is already crowded.

Regardless what ministers say, ppl will cheong outdoor. COVID19 fatigue.

Unless curfew is imposed 

Hikers are healthy ppl, no need to worry.[grin]

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Blueray said:

[lipsrsealed]

Hide contents

远东商业中心出现色情按摩院 公众拍摄 艳女叫删照片

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20210425-1142047

Can’t fully wipe out unless they do it like at Adelphi last time. 

Was with one who operated an outlet at Adelphi then at Far East. Now I think she’s still there. 😁

This is easy money for them and can make a lot.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Hikers are healthy ppl, no need to worry.[grin]

I arrived at 5:30am. Left at 8am.

Avoid crowd as much as possible 

• Praise 3

Not to sound xenophobic or racist, just fxxxking ban those Indian travelers from any entry points..

Their reckless behaviors in India during this current Covid pandemic really need to be taken to task and for all shit that are happening right now..

Why must we need to bear the brunt of daily imported cases from India nationals..

This is crazy to say the least....

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

I arrived at 5:30am. Left at 8am.

Avoid crowd as much as possible 

Arrived at 5.30am? For me super early siah. Lol.

↡ Advertisement