COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

10 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

my old classmate say they do random testing on vaccinated people to test the response. So the answer is a definate yes. I did not dig further how random and comprehensive is that testing. I don't think anyone here in MCF is called up for serology tests after vaccination right?

It was quite funny because one of my doc friend took a private serology test and it was negative... so he was asking about why and so the discussion started. In short, the reason for that is my doc friend could have done the WRONG kind of serology test (there seems to be two kinds) or the cold chain has failed. I think they are worried about the cold chain and should be monitoring. 

I don't think my classmate can reveal too much but I think obvious stuff like cold chain, they are pretty on the ball

Here really got many people is got knowledge one 😓

↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Both @Wind30 and myself had that concern. When it was my turn in the cubicle with the 'nurse, the vaccine already in the cubicle. It wasn't just taken out from some freezer. So I am worried it was sitting out from the freezer for sometime. And my shot was 6:30pm, don't know for how long liao. 

I didn't suffer from any adverse side effect either for my 1st jab.  Was i given a blank shot or is my immune system lousy like a old folks?

I have mild side effect after 2nd jab. Body heating up and lost of appetite for 2 days.

Nothing worse than that.

Based on my previous encounter with dengue, I believe my body reacts normally.

• Praise 3

12 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

my old classmate say they do random testing on vaccinated people to test the response. So the answer is a definate yes. I did not dig further how random and comprehensive is that testing. I don't think anyone here in MCF is called up for serology tests after vaccination right?

It was quite funny because one of my doc friend took a private serology test and it was negative... so he was asking about why and so the discussion started. In short, the reason for that is my doc friend could have done the WRONG kind of serology test (there seems to be two kinds) or the cold chain has failed. I think they are worried about the cold chain and should be monitoring. 

I don't think my classmate can reveal too much but I think obvious stuff like cold chain, they are pretty on the ball

TT app will shows a person being vaccinated 14 days post 2nd jab.

Maybe blood test should be on 15th day post 2nd jab

Shared the same concerns about vaccine manufacturing and logistical bottle necks /stress points back in Oct 2020. 

So not just the cold chain may be suspect but the manufacturing facility may have QC issues too.

But knowing how Kiasi our govt is, we could be importing the vaccines from various manufacturing facilities and even with different freight equipment. 

www.mycarforum.com/forums/topic/2718723-the-anatomy-of-a-vaccine-the-path-to-recovery/?do=findComment&comment=6992432

20210430_142928.thumb.jpg.94e17f48d3572f035d73d3c0f7816229.jpg

Edited by noobcarbuyer
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

I have mild side effect after 2nd jab. Body heating up and lost of appetite for 2 days.

Nothing worse than that.

Your night performance affected during that 2 days ..... [sly] 

Performance wise, dip 75% or maintain  ? [rolleyes]

:grin:

• Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Your night performance affected during that 2 days ..... [sly] 

Performance wise, dip 75% or maintain  ? [rolleyes]

:grin:

take blue type vaccine should increase by 100% right?  

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

And recalcitrant foreigners should be sent back home after 2 instances of non-compliance. Doesn't matter whether they are from the mighty USA or merely sovereigns. They should respect our laws on virus prevention. Make it public (ST, IG, Yahoo, expat forums, etc) and they will learn.

I’m all in on this suggestion...

59A6D800-2E38-472D-999C-60A4FB117D4E.gif

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Strat said:

take blue type vaccine should increase by 100% right?  

What if blue type vaccine cannot mix with the injection vaccine  ...... :slow:

Have the harden strength of 100% power but don't have the strength & will to push ....  :lll._.:

:XD::XD:

• Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, Ender said:

Both @Wind30 and myself had that concern. When it was my turn in the cubicle with the 'nurse, the vaccine already in the cubicle. It wasn't just taken out from some freezer. So I am worried it was sitting out from the freezer for sometime. And my shot was 6:30pm, don't know for how long liao. 

I didn't suffer from any adverse side effect either for my 1st jab.  Was i given a blank shot or is my immune system lousy like a old folks?

no need freezer just in fridge can last 5 days, there were icebox in the cubicle when i was there.

Appendix-A-Pfizer-BioNTech-COVID-19-Vaccine.png

• Praise 6

Supercharged
18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Nothing worse than that.

Oh ya dengue. My worst experience ever.

At some of point, I thought I was dying.....

54 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

Oh ya dengue. My worst experience ever.

At some of point, I thought I was dying.....

I was not hospitalized. GP didn’t give me MC as my red platelets still above threshold.

Went to work that week.

Felt asleep everyday after lunch.

2 hours ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Looks like I am not the only one with misgivings about how the events of the past couple of weeks have been reported and the use of a panel of amorphous experts to support the above mentioned narrative. 

Bertha Henson was a former editor of the Straits Times. 

20210430_130358.png.431446b36b168a054999b829bd0412ae.png

Right. A former ST editor - appalled about biased reporting?!?!? 😂

• Haha! 6

3 minutes ago, CremornePt said:

Right. A former ST editor - appalled about biased reporting?!?!? 😂

Ah! Good that you caught how ironic it is too!

Perhaps she can finally speak out in the last few years after spending 3 decades with SPH?

After all some people do join an organization in their idealistic youth, hoping to change it from within? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Ender said:

There is a batch code on the MOH vaccine record.

So I reckon if there is a batch failure it can be traced. 

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, bsswan said:

Just wondering why coming up to 4pm and no numbers out on CNA etc. for today.

.... late, or just me?

Calm before the storm. 

↡ Advertisement