COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Philipkee said:

I just wanna say that there is no evidence that the nurse was the one who spread to the patient and started the cluster.  It could have been someone who started the cluster and spread to the nurse.  I think it's very sad that the news seems to focus on her and imply that she caused the spread when there is no evidence of that.   

How did she get the disease at work is an unknown.  It could have happened outside of work like maybe when swimming. This means that there is another person infected out there.  And it doesnt mean she spread it to her patients. Or it could be the patient / staff spread to her but wearing surgical mask, the virus went through it.

It's like wuhan.  They were the first to report the virus but it does not mean that the virus came from there.  Investigations are still ongoing but hampered by politics.

I am NOT saying she confirm chop did not spread the disease. I am just saying that the news seems to imply that when there is no proof of it and it is unfair.

My two cents.

?? I thought the news implied it was started by a patient. It was reported one of the patient in the original ward came in with Covid symptoms but was tested negative and put into the ward. He fell sick earlier than the nurse.

Common sense lah, from the case profile (so many cases so fast), the nurse is not the patient 1. There were multiple spreaders

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
16 minutes ago, Ender said:

They only stopped long term and short term passes. 

Huh?? What other types are there?

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

who is the spreader and who is patient ZERO is not really the main concern because covid does not recognise who to infect first

hence there is no right to blame patient zero

the big question is TTSH SMM protocol [sly] 

if you don't know who is the patient 1, how do you expect to fix TTSH? Who is patient 1 is so impt to fix the process.

Or are you just looking to blame? 

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

if you don't know who is the patient 1, how do you expect to fix TTSH? Who is patient 1 is so impt to fix the process.

Or are you just looking to blame? 

ok ... may be i did not articulate it properly

my point is not come down hard who is patient zero (not to blame) but safety protocols "breached" (to blame)

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Those super spreaders😰😰

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Long term and short term passes are visitors. Not working, not studying.

Turbocharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Freeder said:

Till now, there’s still plane loads of CECAs flying in....

Seems to me this gov is still adhering to the Ceca Zhua Pact diligently... 

🙏🏻😔

I see so many posts about too many indian arrivals, so how many indian arrivals do we have currently every day? 

Edited by Wind30

Hypersonic

A lot of countries reporting imported cases.

This means one thing.

People with Covid like to travel here and travel there

and spread and spread.

Even when they reach a country they must go this shopping centre and that shopping centre

and this restaurant and that cafe.

:D

That's just stupid and irresponsible.

Why can't the people with Covid just stay at home?

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

12 hospitals deny entry to individuals who have been to Tan Tock Seng Hospital's inpatient wards

SINGAPORE: Seven restructured public hospitals, four community hospitals and a private hospital have said they will deny entry to people who have been admitted to or visited Tan Tock Seng Hospital's (TTSH) inpatient wards from Apr 18 onwards.

The restriction comes amid concerns about the growing COVID-19 cluster linked to the TTSH hospital.

Alexandra Hospital, Changi General Hospital (CGH), JurongHealth Campus, National University Hospital (NUH), KK Women's and Children's Hospital (KKH), Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH) and Singapore General Hospital (SGH) announced the new restriction on their website or Facebook page over the weekend.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hospitals-deny-entry-tan-tock-seng-visitors-inpatients-14731792

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

A lot of countries reporting imported cases.

This means one thing.

People with Covid like to travel here and travel there

and spread and spread.

Even when they reach a country they must go this shopping centre and that shopping centre

and this restaurant and that cafe.

:D

That's just stupid and irresponsible.

Why can't the people with Covid just stay at home?

because somebody has to be the super spreader. its not an easy a thankless job.. lol

Edited by Nolicense

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Blueray said:

12 hospitals deny entry to individuals who have been to Tan Tock Seng Hospital's inpatient wards

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hospitals-deny-entry-tan-tock-seng-visitors-inpatients-14731792

Seven restructured public hospitals, four community hospitals and a private hospital have said they will deny entry to people who have been admitted to or visited Tan Tock Seng Hospital's (TTSH) inpatient wards from Apr 18 onwards.

The restriction comes amid concerns about the growing COVID-19 cluster linked to the TTSH hospital.

Huh the title and even article are both quite misleading and ambiguous leh. 

So the hospitals will deny entry of individuals (who have been to TTSH inpatient wards) in their capacity as visitors or as medical patients?

So I assume that if those individuals (who have been to TTSH inpatient wards) require medical help, they will be asked to go TTSH rather than the other hospitals? 

Edited by noobcarbuyer

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

?? I thought the news implied it was started by a patient. It was reported one of the patient in the original ward came in with Covid symptoms but was tested negative and put into the ward. He fell sick earlier than the nurse.

Common sense lah, from the case profile (so many cases so fast), the nurse is not the patient 1. There were multiple spreaders

Imho, by saying the cases from ttsh were linked to the  nurse, the implication is that she is the patient 1.  Maybe not all news say the same thing but that's the vibe I got.

Screenshot_20210502-163030_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hypersonic
14 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Huh the title and even article are both quite misleading and ambiguous leh. 

So the hospitals will deny entry of individuals (who have been to TTSH inpatient wards) in their capacity as visitors or as medical patients?

So I assume that if those individuals (who have been to TTSH inpatient wards) require medical help, they will be asked to go TTSH rather than the other hospitals? 

applies to both patients and visitors.

Ch 5 news Angela Lim jeh jeh say one ... [gorgeous]

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Philipkee said:

Imho, by saying the cases from ttsh were linked to the  nurse, the implication is that she is the patient 1.  Maybe not all news say the same thing but that's the vibe I got.

That's because MoH named TTSH cluster as Case 62541 Cluster.

Twincharged
Just now, inlinesix said:

That's because MoH named TTSH cluster as Case 62541 Cluster.

Which I think is wrong, or at least insensitive.   

I will admit there is some biasness in my reply but in times like this,  I think some sensitivity should be shown.

The initial reports seem to be neutral and professional but after that, there seems to be finger pointing.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Sian, I have 3 hard-to-book reservations in the next 4 weeks. Hope situation won't get too bad by then.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1