COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, Scion said:

my friend joked that because last year Singapore was having hundreds/thousands of cases daily, so they ran back to motherland

now motherland is having 300k cases daily, so they run back here

Don’t think that’s even a joke. It’s the truth.

😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Kopites said:

IMG-20210503-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20210503-WA0001.jpg

I think the singpass app is REALLY good as it will alert me if I am at one of the danger areas. No need to look through this list... so many places how to remember...

• Praise 3

49 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

This one you are right. If you are the only one on SHN and the rest of the household are not, you are not allowed to do your SHN at home. 

But people have been caught for lying until SHN officers go to spot check.

This is what Lawrence Wong will say, we need to recalibrate our measures to balance between necessity and flexibility. Recalibrate until no common sense...

14 days at dedicated facilities, then 7 days at home if criteria allows for it. But they forget humans can lie, and SHN officers can't be everywhere on everyone everytime 😄 

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

not transient contact lah.... family members visit usually last for hours right? 

If colleague visit, maybe 30mins...

Hmm true. 

In that case, it being a Class C ward which is usually very busy with visitors, HCWs, auxiliary staff perpetually passing through, no amount of measures / controls / ventilation is going to help. 

6 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

More concerningly, it appears that the short term visitors to the TTSH ward 9D are infected so readily? I would have though they would be considered transient contacts?

Given the well ventilated nature of Class C wards, and the stringent safe management / infection control measures etc, it is quite interesting that so many visitors can still be infected. 

Screenshot_20210503-085352_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c5a7e4f4718039695db8c7aed05c01ff.jpg

The new variants are super contagious.  We need to tighten up pretty soon, go cut your hair. Lol

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Wind30 said:

not transient contact lah.... family members visit usually last for hours right? 

If colleague visit, maybe 30mins...

Since covid started, visiting hours are limited. At least in SGH, coz my father was warded there a few months back. There are two time slots and only 2 visitors at any moment. I can't recall the length of the time slot, but it like 2 or 3 hours. Consider transient?

2nd Gear
7 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/health/shn/sdf

I THINK this is the latest one, it got explicitely state out who can do residence SHN.

Thanks for pointing this out.  There is then some contradiction between the two documents.  Both are available from the same website and are issued on the same date. 

Supersonic
(edited)

is this how visitor come in to support spore construction industry? [mad] 

2021-05-03_092311.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

The flights from India need to be terminated until we figure out more details about this double mutation variants. The deadline has to be set for citizens and PR to return to SG. After this deadline, you die your business. 

• Praise 8

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Wt_know said:

is this what bro wind said helping out spore construction? [mad] 

2021-05-03_092311.jpg

Singapore already ban ALL these. Unless you want to selectively ban??? The policy does not exist in a vacuum and there will always be collateral damage. 

just because that Ah ma does not do construction (obviously) does not mean construction is not affected 🙂

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Blueray said:

9 community clusters ?

aiya, why community so not vigilant.

community fault ! 

:ignoring:

You know ABC?

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Look at this case:

Case 62734

Case 62734 is a 37-year-old female India national who is a foreign domestic worker.

She arrived from India on Jan. 13 and served SHN at a dedicated facility until Jan. 27.

Her test taken on Jan. 26 during SHN was negative for Covid-19.

Following her SHN, she was deployed to her employer’s place of residence.

She is asymptomatic, and was detected when she took a Covid-19 pre-departure test on April 29 in preparation for her return to India.

Her test result came back positive the next day, and she was conveyed to Mount Elizabeth Hospital in an ambulance.

Her CT (cycle threshold) value was very high (i.e. low viral load), and her serology test result has come back positive.

What’s this shit? Really special. Come in Jan as a FDW and go back to India in April. Plus no need go NCID, can go Mount E?!

There’s another lady who got berated by MRT staff for not wearing mask properly and she said she’s in social visit pass?? Can meh? KNN...

This one:

https://mothership.sg/2021/05/mrt-staff-scold-woman/?fbclid=IwAR2g_8o9cvi_zvNJGMUEyjo1QULRqejpkxrdiluWnCcYqNm0ZjWnnFzD2Wk

The woman, who is not Singaporean, questioned some of the statements the staff made when he caught her with her mask down.

In the video, the woman is seen addressing the camera directly, and revealed that she is on a Social Visit Pass to Singapore.

There was a similar case 2 or 3 months involving Indonesia Maid.

As I said, maid is another blind spot.

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The visitor cluster is totally unnecessary and can be avoided.

How does letting in a STVP who’s 79 years old to visit his son help our economy?

By allowing 79 yrs old STVP in, it helps to relieve the mental stress of his son who has to be constantly worried for his father back in India. If son is constantly worried here, he can't be productive and cannot contribute to our GDP effectively 😁

• Haha! 10

Hypersonic
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

By allowing 79 yrs old STVP in, it helps to relieve the mental stress of his son who has to be constantly worried for his father back in India. If son is constantly worried here, he can't be productive and cannot contribute to our GDP effectively 😁

Na bei.....🤣🤣

CECA are Singapore’s saviour.

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3