COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

China no waves due to tight control or 維穩. 

TT app is least invasive as compared to China 健康碼.

It has nothing to do with vaccine

Xi fired the chief of a small border city in southern China with a small outbreak recently, control is super tight and harsh. Think if you hide Covid info, maybe you and your family will be shot. 

Covid and CCP are just made for each other. Super effective regime against an invisible enemy.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/chinese-border-citys-communist-party-chief-dismissed-over-covid-19-outbreaks-2021-04-08/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
13 hours ago, inlinesix said:

No point in Covid-19 rules if hospital visitors allowed to take masks off for food or drinks

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/visitors-to-wards-in-a-public-hospital-allowed-to-take-masks-off-if-they-have-food

Shockingly lax.  You would think that hospital should be the place with the tightest measure and yet we hear news like the one above.

The headline may not have address the severity correctly.  What the news is saying is that visitors are actually eating  INSIDE the wards with their mask off.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 5

9 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

The Government sector is tightening up and asking employees to work from home again, what about private businesses that have started to bring back more people to office in recent months? 

I am on alternate week now and waiting for further guidance but I feel much less safe this time round. The numbers last time are higher but they are ringfenced in the dorms, this time, while still small, the mutants could be anywhere. 

I was out cycling this morning.  Where got WFH?

There are so many cars at the junction of Marymount and Thomson Road.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

Aiyoo...TTSH cluster still spreading...

8 more COVID-19 infections linked to TTSH cluster among 10 new community cases in Singapore

Of the eight new cases in the TTSH cluster, five are patients who had been warded in TTSH Ward 9D. All five are Singaporeans, with the oldest patient being a 94-year-old woman. The other cases were an 82-year-old woman, a 79-year-old man, a 70-year-old man, and a 53-year-old woman.

They were transferred to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) on Apr 28. All five of the new cases tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday.

The three other cases linked to the hospital are staff members. They comprise a Malaysian employed by UEMS Solutions who was deployed as a porter at the hospital; a Singaporean who works as a nurse at the hospital's emergency department, and a Vietnamese woman who works as a nurse at Ward 9D. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-cases-imported-community-moh-hospital-ttsh-may-3-14735594

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I was out cycling this morning.  Where got WFH?

There are so many cars at the junction of Marymount and Thomson Road.

People no scare one la. You see last year in Feb when the covid case went up, people still WFO until gahment announced CB then people start to scare?! [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Supercharged
17 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

水疗馆 = Spa

I interpret 疗馆 as therapy. So 水疗馆, I call it Ah-kua-therapy.  :grin:

• Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, Didu said:

I interpret 疗馆 as therapy. So 水疗馆, I call it Ah-kua-therapy.  :grin:

This is China Chinese hor.

Hypersonic
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You jealous b'cos your MIL control you.....  :ouch-it-hurts:

Won't let you go out after 6.00 pm. Stay home quai quai ... :we-all-gonna-die:

:grin:

No lah

Everyday I go to the best boutique spa in SG.

:D

To work 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
34 minutes ago, Didu said:

Aiyoo...TTSH cluster still spreading...

8 more COVID-19 infections linked to TTSH cluster among 10 new community cases in Singapore

Of the eight new cases in the TTSH cluster, five are patients who had been warded in TTSH Ward 9D. All five are Singaporeans, with the oldest patient being a 94-year-old woman. The other cases were an 82-year-old woman, a 79-year-old man, a 70-year-old man, and a 53-year-old woman.

They were transferred to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) on Apr 28. All five of the new cases tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday.

The three other cases linked to the hospital are staff members. They comprise a Malaysian employed by UEMS Solutions who was deployed as a porter at the hospital; a Singaporean who works as a nurse at the hospital's emergency department, and a Vietnamese woman who works as a nurse at Ward 9D. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-cases-imported-community-moh-hospital-ttsh-may-3-14735594

wah, the TTSH strain quite power lei ... [sweatdrop]

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Blueray said:

wah, the TTSH strain quite power lei ... [sweatdrop]

4 minutes ago, Chongster said:

It’s worrying so many very old people caught it this time round.  

Old ppl are inherently weaker.  This is especially after falling sick.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
11 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Sibeh jialat. From 154th upgrade to 160th. POFMA some more la 😂

Hmmm... maybe... just maybe... due to all scholar in charge... they tot score 154 marks not good enough.... so they go score 160marks... A distinction. 

It's all a big miscommunication...

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

If after 2 jabs with either P or M and still get infected like most of European, US, .... etc.  :slow:

Better jab China vaccine Sinovac. No second waves in China .... :wut: 

JAB all lah, JJ PMS