COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

Supercharged
9 hours ago, Kopites said:

Whatsapp group.😤

In all probability a few of those that walked by in the video are covid positive or incubating.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

But can't that SDA fine him for not wearing mask? It's within his power right?

SDA don't have authority to issue fine

Hypersonic
18 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I knew one guy did that to AMDK when he was a volunteered SDA last year...was told to FO when he gave his advice about the importance of mask up...he then asked them to FO from our country if they can't abide to our government's law and order...they can mask down pants down all they like in other countries...😁

Dont hesitate to stand up for a good cause based on our own T&C on our own turf. Whoever cums here better play by our rules...late ah Gong said one 😁

So what happened in the end?

Anyway, late ah gong’s son is a different story. He welcome all.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Within the airport transit, they can move around freely.

The moment they exit the arrival hall gate, they will be rounded up and directed to bus.

This applies to all passenger.

Exposing our frontline ica officer(s) to work in such a high risk environment. 🤔 

We talked so much about FW coming in to SG but has never query about their levy per FW per day..... [sly]

Money money many many just like the twice monthly COE ....  :ph34r:

More FW = more levies = more $$$$$$  [rolleyes]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

But can't that SDA fine him for not wearing mask? It's within his power right?

He could but it was early days...gib chance...other SDAs stepped in to counsel...

Some AMDK also very 牙嚓嚓 act tough one...they know our law very well...more often than not they would back down...unless it's one glass of ang moh liang teh too many kind of situation...that one no need to talk...just cheers with more drinks till they walk side way...some would automatically go into river for a swim...heard some even scuba dive...😅

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

He could but it was early days...gib chance...other SDAs stepped in to counsel...

Some AMDK also very 牙嚓嚓 act tough one...they know our law very well...more often than not they would back down...unless it's one glass of ang moh liang teh too many kind of situation...that one no need to talk...just cheers with more drinks till they walk side way...some would automatically go into river for a swim...heard some even scuba dive...😅

I can imagine that AMDK removes his mask immediately after all the SDA walk away. They have no respect for our laws.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Indirectly can...poh mata first 😁

No need for police. The Enforcement Officers can issue fine on the spot and the payment will be later.

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, Heartlander said:

To be fair, India spike only got serious in these few months when vaccines already available. So maybe that is why the gov is not so worried about the impact since we need the workers to come in to kick-start our construction projects aka economy. Anyway they reacted when it got very bad recently. Is not like we get the virus we will die, like how we worry back in Jan/2020. Now we have vaccines to protect us.

Few months with their doubling rate you still want to play play? The whole point is that we can see trouble brewing, we know their internal management is basket case and their testing system is corrupt and yet we still suka suka let them all in. This is gross negligence

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Co chair sounds like 冷板凳 

...but but these are hot seats in the context of covid 😁 欲走还留

Cum cum...straw man...red herring...no blame...move on...

稻草人参数

掩人耳目

避重就轻

轻描淡写。。。

Actually, same pple there, so history is bound to repeat itself mah since the decision making process is the same anyway.

What's more, last year they get a "vote of confidence" leh, of course they feel it's job well done and repeat the same can liao.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

I knew one guy did that to AMDK when he was a volunteered SDA last year...was told to FO when he gave his advice about the importance of mask up...he then asked them to FO from our country if they can't abide to our government's law and order...they can mask down pants down all they like in other countries...😁

Dont hesitate to stand up for a good cause based on our own T&C on our own turf. Whoever cums here better play by our rules...late ah Gong said one 😁

Amdk usually very big size one

wait tio pah how?

my senior last time got said: you so kuai lan, either you damn ho pan or damn Ho zao

i can’t pah and can’t zao, so I better keep to myself :grin:

• Haha! 6

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Within the airport transit, they can move around freely.

The moment they exit the arrival hall gate, they will be rounded up and directed to bus.

This applies to all passenger.

Shouldn’t the minute they come out of airplane, immediately go one corner do testing?

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

wait tio pah how?

my senior last time got said: you so kuai lan, either you damn ho pan or damn Ho zao

Zao cannot outsource but pah can lah 😁

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Mustank said:

wait tio pah how?

Now is need damn good handphone. poh 999 and take beedeo.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1