COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

26 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

I stand corrected. I thought the tightening was to pre-empt a jump in cases. The past 2 days is actually quite little and considering the number of tests we did...

Maybe our government deserves far more credit than MCF is giving them.

Example, the recent cases in dormitory also seemed to be controlled pretty well. Bloomberg say we are the best in the world?? The way MCF rates our government make me feel like we are India...

bro . our gov are the most well paid in the world by a long long long miles. 

if they are doing good , its what they are expected to do and perform, we give good money , they do the job, simple as that, what more praise or credit they want.

if any thing not good, u can be sure we will be snapping on their heels and asking question. 

do u every time give credit and praise your supplier or sub contractor for doing their job?? not me. but if they take my money and never do the project properly, u can be sure i will be farking them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

37 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

I stand corrected. I thought the tightening was to pre-empt a jump in cases. The past 2 days is actually quite little and considering the number of tests we did...

Maybe our government deserves far more credit than MCF is giving them.

Example, the recent cases in dormitory also seemed to be controlled pretty well. Bloomberg say we are the best in the world?? The way MCF rates our government make me feel like we are India...

The tightening is a bandaid.

Rather than tightening the border 1 month ago, non-essential entrance was allowed.

The credit will be given if tightening was done 1 month ago.

Now, don't DLLM already give face.

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

bro . our gov are the most well paid in the world by a long long long miles. 

if they are doing good , its what they are expected to do and perform, we give good money , they do the job, simple as that, what more praise or credit they want.

if any thing not good, u can be sure we will be snapping on their heels and asking question. 

do u every time give credit and praise your supplier or sub contractor for doing their job?? not me. but if they take my money and never do the project properly, u can be sure i will be farking them.

... I think the people who do the hard work is not the politicians but the civil servants, some of them are my old classmates so I kind of appreciate the analysis they did, and the reasoning behind their policies. 

Just now, inlinesix said:

Rather than tightening the border 1 month ago, non-essential entrance was allowed.

exactly bro.....LATE!

After cum go in, then wear condom...knn

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

That’s why Ah Wong and Ah Gan said we delay no more and we are back at P2 [laugh] 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
17 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

I hope you are right and we keep it controlled this way. Just a little worried that tomorrow Friday afternoon, the pink-shirted guy with the magic cup will give TV announcement again [laugh]

There are sometimes things behind the scenes that we will only find out later on. Like what happened in the lead-up to the first CB. Who would've thought suddenly there were so many cases in the dorms.

yup, i guess a few days probably the longest they can delay

23 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

I hope you are right and we keep it controlled this way. Just a little worried that tomorrow Friday afternoon, the pink-shirted guy with the magic cup will give TV announcement again [laugh]

There are sometimes things behind the scenes that we will only find out later on. Like what happened in the lead-up to the first CB. Who would've thought suddenly there were so many cases in the dorms.

exactly bro....i refrain from any comments yet....

for the reocrd, i jus cut hair🤣

• Haha! 5

6 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

That’s why Ah Wong and Ah Gan said we delay no more and we are back at P2 [laugh] 

Delay somemore will be #CCB (#COVID19CIRCUITBREAKER)

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

... I think the people who do the hard work is not the politicians but the civil servants, some of them are my old classmates so I kind of appreciate the analysis they did, and the reasoning behind their policies. 

no doubt i got nothing but praise for those ppl doing the tough work, esp those on the front line.

but i got nothing for those decision makers.

there 2 a key  reason why we look good having the number 1 spot on controlling cov19

1 because singapore are so damn small. and we are basically an island.

2: is singaporean are very guai and 聼話。i can say easily 95 % of us follow order law and instructions lay down.

despite all the advantages we had, we still make a number of key burdens since the start

can the decision maker do better?? personally i feel there is alot of rooms for improvement. 

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQgo702CM1B0a8y-pzd9S

• Haha! 8

Hypersonic
21 minutes ago, RadX said:

exactly bro....i refrain from any comments yet....

for the reocrd, i jus cut hair🤣

Cut on Monday together with my dad, told the person to cut short. 

Don’t have a good vibe. This govt cannot trust.

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Cut on Monday together with my dad, told the person to cut short. 

Don’t have a good vibe. This govt cannot trust.

There must be genuine concerns of cases in the wider community hence the enhanced measures. We will know in 2 to 3 weeks the extent of the impact, and what variants they have.

Ya I agree we don't have to trust the government and their paid IB until then. I will call them out every time I see BS. I don't give a fark to their kind. MCF is the best place to expose their lies and red herring.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Mustank said:

Amdk usually very big size one

wait tio pah how?

my senior last time got said: you so kuai lan, either you damn ho pan or damn Ho zao

i can’t pah and can’t zao, so I better keep to myself :grin:

66bf-ipmxpvy7565480.jpg.a637dbe07eeef1c366ce1a5defe602b4.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

66bf-ipmxpvy7565480.jpg.a637dbe07eeef1c366ce1a5defe602b4.jpg

Too mild lah bro, more like this one:

6EB37848-1D31-4099-A122-1A8E38C8DCD3.jpeg

:XD:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 4

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Beregond said:

why incomer from countries esp india are keep tested negative before they come in. They alway have cert to prove negativr

After they come  in. Alot of them are tested positive. 

This mean there is alot of doubt on their test and declaration and intergity.

But why no action taken before hand to prevent this? 

They don't need to test. Just buy a negative certificate for travel.

• Haha! 8