COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

Supersonic
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Hope they deport him or just strike off his work pass.

i wonder what "talent" did he bring into spore [confused] 

he can't even figure out why is needed to wear mask [hur] 

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged
38 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Feels like it is getting worse

Probably have to endure a "background level" of infections like double digits below 50 for a while. As long as not many serious complications that require hospitalisations, still can live with it. Important thing is that the hospitals themselves must not have a cluster! 

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
38 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Our MRT AMDK is one of the leotard brigade if you look closely under his street clothes. No bike but still a MAMIL through and through.

No wonder. Cyclist disguised as train commuters. 

• Haha! 5

Hypersonic

So how?

Need to get hair cut, buy toilet paper, maggi mee

and condoms for people that use them? I don't evil things.

:D

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

cb kia thought yelling and shouting = correct?

5 people x 2 tables next to each other interacting = 5 people gathering what = sibei smart? lol

Some basket u talk reason with them no use 1.

really need police come bring them in.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

I don't really care what talent he has. I only want to see him gone. I hate it when I have to wear mask in this super hot weather of ours and he did not for the past year. 

And he is not the only one. Over the past few months, I saw AMDKs, AMDLs and 2 South Asians not wearing masks. My new approach will be 1 reminder (in case they really forget to wear), then after that I will send their beautiful faces to forums and mothership.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 5

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Real cb these fellas

real barbarians. Just lock them up

It is difficult.

They seem to be primed for breaking fast, and this rule kicked in.

Government should be ready for such umbrage taken for implementing reduction and enhanced spot checks.

It is a sensitive time, and all enforcers should recognise it. 

Would even morph into a racial riot if not handled properly....

50 years of peace and progress have dulled some sensitivity and the acumen to forsee such situation is sorely missing from the way this situation seem to have escalated

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, Sturtles said:

It is difficult.

Government should be ready for such umbrage taken for implementing reduction and enhanced spot checks.

50 years of peace and progress have dulled some sensitivity and the acumen to forsee such situation is sorely missing from the way this situation seem to have escalated

Wah seh.... uuuuumbrage, atas english spotted.

Okok joking nia, no anger me bro.... haha

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, RadX said:

Real cb these fellas

real barbarians. Just lock them up

tatoo siow CB Kia, lock them up waste resources. 5 rotan each solve all problem.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

Talk 'cock' talent

34 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

So how?

Need to get hair cut, buy toilet paper, maggi mee

and condoms for people that use them? I don't evil things.

:D

Learn to swallow

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Sturtles said:

It is difficult.

Well, from

the narrative, we are to blame LO… always the case, what’s new

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/covid-19-barcelona-concert-trial-no-sign-infection-14704798?cid=h3_referral_inarticlelinks_24082018_cna

boh tai ji leh ... much is not yet understood about this virus. Perhaps that is why amdk all kind of relax about masking up and all as their own countries are gradually easing up with no new explosion of cases (or maybe just waiting for the new india variants to reignite the situation?)

I saw the russia victory day parade on cctv just now and few people were masked except some elderly. The soldiers were all shouting commands into each other faces, no masks

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Sturtles said:

It is difficult.

Rule is clear. Masks removed only when eating and drinking, so if the SDA reminds you, just comply.

I also have been cut-off mid conversation by roving SDAs during meal with family, colleague or subordinates, just follow the reminder given, is no big deal and no lose face

It's always the "small" people with the biggest egos and chips on their shoulders, cannot be corrected

Get so angry, all his effort fasting is wasted. Supposed to be a time for patience.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 11

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

How did he managed to get thru the MRT turnstiles without a mask? There are so many officers and staff there and also many ambassadors before you board the trains.

All sleeping or turn a blind eye?

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Rule is clear. Masks removed only when eating and drinking, so if the SDA reminds you, just comply.

I also have been cut-off mid conversation by roving SDAs during meal with family, colleague or subordinates, just follow the reminder given, is no big deal and no lose face

It's always the "small" people with the biggest egos and chips on their shoulders, cannot be corrected

Get so angry, all his effort fasting is wasted. Supposed to be a time for patience.

Exactly why everyone should be sensitive to others, especially in SG!

Not having a meal and drink for the past 12 hours, and looking forward to a family meal only to be interrupted they have broken rules, when the only rule they are concerned with is not broken!

From his family POV, what do you expect the family do? Have 1 table take a hike to another location? 

If the SDA can advise nicely, eg. Rules of 5 per gathering, but if you have more than that, strictly no conversation between each table (not that I assume the SDA didn't do so)

I have also heard about SDA during the CB deliberately made repeated nuisance at mom n pop shops, to hint for "incentives" to placate them.

End of the day, clear management sensitivity and worldliness is required for clear guidelines so the boots on the ground and public can work hand-in-hand.

Vagaries leave much to implementation "flexibility", coupled with changing rules, and lack of public awareness open cans of worms, and a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

To me, the buck always stops at the top, and it is always their responsibility! 

To claim otherwise is just shameless  

1 hour ago, Sturtles said:

It is difficult.

Err... We can't have different rules for different people.   We should all be following the same rules, I don't go dinner with my extended family in 2 tables.  The rules are there to keep us safe (relatively speaking), please respect the rules. We don't need bolehland rules. No dine in at all restaurants during MCO 2.0 but they can allow 15 persons visitation. What a joke. 

https://newswav.com/A2101_0LYLtc?s=A_8bRoaqb

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Well, from

the narrative, we are to blame LO… always the case, what’s new

We need to do our part. The buck stops with all of us to manage this virus and keep it under control.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3