COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

But the imports used fake certs how leh?

Bro, hard truth is most of us, minus those got super bone air type, would do their best to survive, by hook or by crook when the need arises.

So the onus is on the authority to filter out all the chao keng type that try to outwit the system.

Just like when we r in army, if u r a good chao keng king, can attend c as many days as u like or downgrade to the most relax pes status but the onus is still on the medical centre/board to expose/limit ur chao keng prowess.

I also quite dulan abt all these folks who escape their covid infested country to seek refuge in sg but when i cool down n think, it's true we will do whatever we need to do to survive, so it's kind of twisted empathy for these folks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Just now, Jman888 said:

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination

as of 18 April was about 15% vaccinated, and the past 3 weeks were for majority of the population from 45-59 yrs old, so by mid May the number should be double or more.

What he meant is number of vaccinated person that is in:
1. ICU;

2. Hospital Bed; &

3. Community facility.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

If some people got fake covid test

then next time will have fake vaccination certs.

Wah lau like that how to tell?

Sibei cham.

:D

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
26 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

But the imports used fake certs how leh?

The authorities should be the one imposing penalties on those using fake certs.. We cannot assume that ALL used fake certs and take it out on the individuals.. If people start doing so we will soon be like US with Asian hate crimes, except ours will be Indian hate crimes..

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
37 minutes ago, Mustank said:

The Indian Indians also don’t want to be infected one mah. Who wants to be infected 

How can blame them

Not happy is should be someone else :grin:

Not just covid. Thats why covid is only a recent chapter. Things like india fts monopoly in sg, HR manipulation, conspire against locals, fake degrees, arrogance, importing caste habits, inconsiderate, noisy kids, argumentative etc showed their self-centredness.

With covid, locals know they will do whatever it takes to save their skin at expense of locals, as is their sop.

If the indians had behaved like, say, japanese expats here, do you think locals would be so triggered? 

• Praise 6

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Who here prefers a 5-10 day lockdown to dig out all these community cases? Rather than a half ass restriction which could be never ending of community cases and in the end, after May, still have to lockdown?

I agree, do it now rather than later when it have to be 14 or 21 days long

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Asserts at work again. How confident is that asspert Prof Ooi? Talk only with no data to show.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/mrna-vaccines-give-significant-protection-against-all-variants-causing-covid-19?utm_campaign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR293Bro8LDHZ_rYViLm3owHggo2MOjipxBPZWpAmZ1k-0WQUQ0tO6D8wkk

Professor Ooi Eng Eong from Duke-NUS Medical School, who is involved in the development of an mRNA vaccine, is confident there is "no significant loss in efficacy" in such vaccines against the variants seen today.

But Professor Hsu Liyang, an infectious diseases consultant at the National University of Singapore's Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, argues there is not enough data to support that position.

While agreeing with Prof Hsu, Dr Sebastian Maurer-Stroh, executive director of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research's Bioinformatics Institute, said: "We are talking only about slight reduction in efficacy."

Professor Dale Fisher, a senior infectious diseases consultant at the National University Hospital, said: "We should simply regard them all as a threat."

All the assperts must talk like that so that there's continuing need for research since there is no certainty, and with more research, there's more grants, job continuity, publishing and getting citations, etc. [laugh]

I remember when in univ days i asked my project supervisor about a paper that he wrote, regarding why it was necessary to collect and graph some data shown in the paper - to me, it seemed hardly worthy of featuring since it wasn't the main point of the research (some kind of engineering prototype development). He told me collecting data is good for creating all sorts of graphs for filling up the published paper space [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mustank said:

SBF: Singapore Cannot Afford to Close Its Borders Completely to Foreign Workers

https://www.sbf.org.sg/singapore-cannot-afford-to-close-its-borders-completely-to-foreign-workers-2021

totally agree man :grin:

I see what you did there [laugh]

Agreed... this SBF "industry" need foreign workers, plenty, and please focus on the sweeter and younger ones!

Edited by Sosaria
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

Hypersonic
(edited)

I also agree spa industry needs more workers from abroad.

But must be clean ones

or all the customers will run away.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

27 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

I see what you did there [laugh]

Agreed... this SBF "industry" need foreign workers, plenty, and please focus on the sweeter and younger ones!

Yalor 

hahahahaa :XD:

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Tkseah said:

The authorities should be the one imposing penalties on those using fake certs.. We cannot assume that ALL used fake certs and take it out on the individuals.. If people start doing so we will soon be like US with Asian hate crimes, except ours will be Indian hate crimes..

Seems the Indian hate crimes have started.. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-racial-slur-kick-woman-mask-brisk-walk-police-investigate-14779652

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

No one say close the border.

They all say only bring in clean ones.

Agree

before let them in, please check thoroughly. Make sure clean one then let in. Don’t anyhow anyhow

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1