COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

5 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Exactly right.

If I was an India Indian and I kenna covid and no hospital beds and no oxygen

I also will get a fake test cert and fly to anywhere that accepts me

especially with good medical facilities.

Everybody in Wuhan that can afford did that and if I was in Wuhan I also will do that.

Everyone in India trying to do that, if I in India I also will try to do that.

:D

Agreed. Allow me to share a scenario.

Say, I am an Indian in India. I suspect I am infected with COVID. If I stay in India, my chances of staying alive is slim or none.

I’d go to the nearest doctor who will issue me a fake COVID report (reported to cost only 300 rupees or equivalent of S$5.50). Buy myself an air ticket to Singapore. Pop 2 Panadol before boarding the flight to evade the temperature sensor. Pop 2 more before landing into Singapore. When I am in quarantine and test positive, my survival rate with Singapore’s healthcare standards will be great.

A possible solution will be for the airline to conduct the (rapid) COVID test themselves and accept the airline’s own laboratory report, instead of relying on the report presented by the passenger.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
8 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Agree

before let them in, please check thoroughly. Make sure clean one then let in. Don’t anyhow anyhow

:grin:

Haha all the posts for the last few weeks is saying exactly what you are saying but you put it in such a nice way.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

No one say close the border.

They all say only bring in clean ones.

But until  today we still got double digit import case. Its almost double digit everyday for the past month? 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Take $10k deposit and if have Covid during 4 weeks quarantine (quarantine another $5k) forfeit the deposit and immediate deportation.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

But until  today we still got double digit import case. Its almost double digit everyday for the past month? 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Take $10k deposit and if have Covid during 4 weeks quarantine (quarantine another $5k) forfeit the deposit and immediate deportation.

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

• Praise 2

Supercharged

$10k not enough lah.. need at least $50k deposit to cover their hospitalisation fees in case they claim no money to pay.  U wanna deport a covid positive case which country will take in?

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

As mentioned by bros here, build a quarantine facility at St. John's island. 

Everyone from high risk countries ship straight there for 3 weeks quarantine and put $10K deposit. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Demand employer or local sponsor  to purchase COVID travel guarantee lor

if guy coming in got germs, insurer pay. If guy coming in no germs, insurance company earn

quite interesting to see which country the insurance more expensive :XD:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Tkseah said:

Racial discrimination has always been present in every country.

During the early days of wuhan coronavirus,  anyone looking chinese, gets hated looks. Need proof, just go back to ST /CNA threads on wuhan coronavirus and see the comments there, you see tons of Indians,  malays, AM and chinese making discriminatory comments 

2 weeks ago ,while jogging, an Indian man that was crossing my path , was mumbling while staring at me. I could hear the words, "wear your mask". I just stared back and kept jogging on.  I am sure, if I were an elderly,  not so bulky and the place is secluded,  something might have happened to me.

Racism is every where since the dawn of time.

There's never an always victim or perpetrator race.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/religious-conflicts-caste-racial-discrimination-has-broken-india-into-pieces-2021-1%3famp

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Real story my sister told me.

She was in a shopping mall lift 2 months back. A Malay delivery guy was standing too close to her in front and she told the guy if can have some safe distance. The guy turned around and said:

Why? You scared ah? You Chinese brought the virus here. 

😓

• Praise 2
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Sosaria said:

I see what you did there [laugh]

Agreed... this SBF "industry" need foreign workers, plenty, and please focus on the sweeter and younger ones!

Are u saying if we go to SBF we can find sweet young foreign workers? 😲

Turbocharged
On 5/9/2021 at 3:42 PM, RadX said:

Real cb these fellas

real barbarians. Just lock them up

Yeah but it'll be better to make them perform community hours in a hospital :grin:

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

As mentioned by bros here, build a quarantine facility at St. John's island. 

Everyone from high risk countries ship straight there for 3 weeks quarantine and put $10K deposit. 

No need build, its already there. Just need to open the door and dump them there.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
Just now, Adrianli said:

No need build, its already there. Just need to open the door and dump them there.

Is it? I didn’t know.

Ship them there! Ship them there!

Hypersonic
12 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Yeah but it'll be better to make them perform community hours in a hospital :grin:

Just throw them into ICU all 10 of them with no mask or PPE.

Rules are to stop them getting Covid since they don't care just give them Covid lah

I am very sure they will CARE after that.

↡ Advertisement