COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

With airport forming a new cluster, does it mean that this new variant is so much more virulent? Surely everyone is wearing masks while on duty and still can catch covid?

scary leh

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Old-driver said:

With airport forming a new cluster, does it mean that this new variant is so much more virulent? Surely everyone is wearing masks while on duty and still can catch covid?

scary leh

Which variant?

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, Old-driver said:

scary leh

Some are vaccinated too.

Internal Moderator
15 hours ago, Mustank said:

Demand employer or local sponsor  to purchase COVID travel guarantee lor

if guy coming in got germs, insurer pay. If guy coming in no germs, insurance company earn

quite interesting to see which country the insurance more expensive :XD:

Woah. you should be a BDM at Prudential or Great eastern. hahaha.

• Haha! 1

Once I told a couple of South Asians to wear their masks (they were talking to each other at a bus stop) but they shouted at me "Fug off, don't be a racist". I was just telling them nicely to put on their masks...

After I asked them again, one of them told me she can't understand my lousy English and then imitate how locals speak in a condescending way. Honestly, that is racist.

I did not video the incident but took some photos which I sent to OneService.

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
On 5/10/2021 at 9:02 AM, Fcw75 said:

The vaccine seems to be useless B1617, which is very and spreading like wildfire here.

Thank you for importing them from India PAP.

SIngapore Indian farked CECA Indian. :XD:Cannot say racist.

The woman companion on the bench damn nonchalant while her hubby is farking others. Just wanna enjoy the breeze. 

Edited by Kopites

On 5/10/2021 at 9:02 AM, Fcw75 said:

The vaccine seems to be useless against B1617, which is very infectious and spreading like wildfire here.

Thank you for importing them from India PAP.

SIngapore Indian farked CECA Indian. :XD:Cannot say racist.

The woman companion on the bench damn nonchalant while her hubby is farking others. Just wanna enjoy the breeze. 

I don't advocate racial behaviour but he will have my support.

41sar. Not sure which batches though.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2021/05/10/expat-wife-complains-to-mothership-about-sporean-who-verbally-abused-her-family-at-pasir-ris/

In the video, the man said he is a Singaporean who had served his NS at the 41st Singapore Armoured Regiment.

He asked the expat, “Where did you serve your NS?”

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Once I told a couple of South Asians to wear their masks (they were talking to each other at a bus stop) but they shouted at me "Fug off, don't be a racist". I was just telling them nicely to put on their masks...

After I asked them again, one of them told me she can't understand my lousy English and then imitate how locals speak in a condescending way. Honestly, that is racist.

They don't understand your English then you should use the 'international' sign language.  [sly]

Emoticon 26.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

17 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

They don't understand your English then you should use the 'international' sign language.  [sly]

Emoticon 26.jpg

Better not otherwise they will sue you for sexual harassment.

• Haha! 4

13 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Maybe the expat answered, "Kasmir" region .... [sly] and further made the Singaporean Umbarge ...  :pissed-off:

:XD:

Anyway just avoid them.

Hope I am not racist with such stand!😄

• Haha! 1

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Better not otherwise they will sue you for sexual harassment.

The girls said 'FO' first ... <_<

She said it loud with sound so you reply it with sign language .... [laugh]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Appalling conduct. But unsurprising as they are brought up with the caste mentality. 

Putting on masks properly can also turn into an accusation for racism. SG isn't racist, else we won't be scolding China men for buying up our masks whole sale back in Jan '20. We are just anti sovereign behaviour, regardless of race or religion. 

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

The girls said 'FO' first ... <_<

She said it loud with sound so you reply it with sign .... [laugh]

Fart off! And not fxxk off. 😄

Okie better stop here. Hahaha

• Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Anyway just avoid them.

Hope I am not racist with such stand!😄

That is a problem.  You can avoid them. You can report them.  But if no action is done, the same behaviour continues and you keep wondering why we still have community cases.

So this is an issue.  You can ignore it.  MYOB.  Act blur live longer.  But all that will happen is the virus keeps spreading.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

That is a problem.  You can avoid them. You can report them.  But if no action is done, the same behaviour continues and you keep wondering why we still have community cases.

So this is an issue.  You can ignore it.  MYOB.  Act blur live longer.  But all that will happen is the virus keeps spreading.

I guess the only way is to avoid them. Since even report them also same. And in the first place many people also dont know where to report them?! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1