COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

"Of these, four are close contacts of a previously confirmed case, an Indonesian man, 39, who was a seaman on board a bunker tanker."

And did these 5 ppl stay in ship nvr go ard? 

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

And did these 5 ppl stay in ship nvr go ard? 

Only 4 related to the bunker boat. Have to wait for information at the end of the day.

For the 1st case of the bunker boat, “Case 62113 is a 39 year-old male Indonesian national who is a sea crew on board a bunker tanker. He had not disembarked from the vessel except to go for COVID-19 testing and vaccination.”

45 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

That’s true...haiz.

Anyway, channel 8 news just had a segment on CECA flying to Sri Lanka, Dubai to get to Singapore. I hope ICA come up with something to tackle this.

Sri Lanka hotels even had a package for them to do that....knn.

For the 1st case onboard the bunker ship, MoH stated that he never leave the ship except for swab test and vaccination.

I would assume it is the same for the remaining 4 from the same ship.

The quarantine is likely after the 1st case from the bunker ship.

Edited by inlinesix

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

over supply, that day someone post kleenex 3ply 10 rolls only $2+, all the while I buy 20 rolls at $12+ <_<

You buy atas toilet rolls ah? [laugh]

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

That’s true...haiz.

Anyway, channel 8 news just had a segment on CECA flying to Sri Lanka, Dubai to get to Singapore. I hope ICA come up with something to tackle this.

Sri Lanka hotels even had a package for them to do that....knn.

And someone (an ex-NMP some more) is posting openly on Facebook guiding CECA how to come to Singapore via the loopholes. :veryangry:[rifle][rifle]

Should such post be even allowed on social media? I wonder what is our government particularly MCI going to deal with this???:pissed-off:

• Praise 5
  • Angry 3
  • Shocked 3

【冠状病毒19】印度旅客取道第三方国家入境新加坡

据了解,目前所有之前获批准从印度直飞新加坡的准证入境申请已被取消。但通过第三方国家入境我国的申请暂时不受影响。

其中最大的群组目前有约3800人,大多是印度籍人士,他们都在讨论如何通过斯里兰卡、迪拜、尼泊尔等第三方国家入境新加坡的细节。政府宣布收紧边境管制措施后,聊天室也变得更加活跃。

https://www.8world.com/news/singapore/article/india-to-singapore-1457731

we are sooooooooooooooooooooooo Robert !

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 3

17 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

And someone (an ex-NMP some more) is posting openly on Facebook guiding CECA how to come to Singapore via the loopholes. :veryangry:[rifle][rifle]

Should such post be even allowed on social media? I wonder what is our government particularly MCI going to deal with this???:pissed-off:

Knn...I can only say he’s an a**hole.

Instead of Calvin Cheng, he should be called Kar Cheng.

He should buy a one way ticket to India and let them F him in the ass.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

22 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

a lot of people dont like this guy. so hao lian also. i really dont understand why got this type of people.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

a lot of people dont like this guy. so hao lian also. i really dont understand why got this type of people.

PAP dog.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Vaccinated PR who cared for mother in quarantine facility among 5 Covid-19 community cases in S'pore

His parents arrived from India on April 15, and his father tested positive upon arrival in Singapore and was admitted to a hospital.

His mother was placed in quarantine from April 16 to April 30 as she was identified as a close contact who was on the same flight as two dependant's pass holders who had arrived from India.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/vaccinated-pr-one-of-five-local-cases-after-caring-for-mother-in-quarantine-facility

counted as community case, aiya, why community so not vigilant one ... keep adding community numbers ...  :darkmood:

• Haha! 1

Yesterday’s case.

Case 62,373

The remaining community case, Case 62,373 is a 45-year-old male Singapore Permanent Resident who is a senior executive at Wirana Shipping Corporation.

His parents arrived from India on Apr. 15.

His father, Case 62,049, tested positive for Covid-19 infection for his on-arrival swab and was admitted to a hospital.

His mother was placed on quarantine from Apr. 16 to Apr. 30 at a government quarantine facility as she had been identified as a flight close contact of Cases 62,029 and 62,030.

She tested negative for Covid-19 on Apr. 15 for her on-arrival test, and again on Apr. 17 during quarantine.

Case 62,373 had not travelled to India with his parents, but he requested to take care of his mother at the quarantine facility and moved into the same room as her on Apr. 16.

On Apr. 23, he developed a blocked nose and reported his symptom. He was conveyed to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases the next day and confirmed to have the Covid-19 infection.

His serological test result has come back negative, indicating that this is likely a current infection.

Case 62,373 received his first dose of Covid-19 vaccine on Feb. 26 and the second dose on Mar. 19.

The Covid-19 vaccine is effective in preventing symptomatic disease for the vast majority of those vaccinated, but it is possible for vaccinated individuals to get infected.

After full vaccination and after 2 weeks, still will kenna Covid. 

And is he a frontline? Can take vaccine so early in Feb?

0C64047C-E876-432B-88C4-66B323C52021.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

34 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Yesterday’s case.

Case 62,373

The remaining community case, Case 62,373 is a 45-year-old male Singapore Permanent Resident who is a senior executive at Wirana Shipping Corporation.

His father, Case 62,049, tested positive for Covid-19 infection for his on-arrival swab and was admitted to a hospital.

His mother was placed on quarantine from Apr. 16 to Apr. 30 at a government quarantine facility as she had been identified as a flight close contact of Cases 62,029 and 62,030.

She tested negative for Covid-19 on Apr. 15 for her on-arrival test, and again on Apr. 17 during quarantine.

Case 62,373 had not travelled to India with his parents, but he requested to take care of his mother at the quarantine facility and moved into the same room as her on Apr. 16.

On Apr. 23, he developed a blocked nose and reported his symptom. He was conveyed to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases the next day and confirmed to have the Covid-19 infection.

His serological test result has come back negative, indicating that this is likely a current infection.

Case 62,373 received his first dose of Covid-19 vaccine on Feb. 26 and the second dose on Mar. 19.

The Covid-19 vaccine is effective in preventing symptomatic disease for the vast majority of those vaccinated, but it is possible for vaccinated individuals to get infected.

For quarantine at hotel, foreigners are paying but who is paying for all the medical treatment of imported cases?  

1 minute ago, Voodooman said:

For quarantine at hotel, foreigners are paying but who is paying for all the medical treatment of imported cases?  

If I am not wrong, now all flying in must have a insurance coverage.

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I suppose they are paying? 

And this guy damn good, can take 14 days leave to stay with mother at quarantine facility then kenna Covid even after FULL vaccination.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Airfares soared and demand for private jets boomed Friday as Indians who could afford it scrambled to escape a Covid surge before flights to the United Arab Emirates shut down.

All flights from the UAE to India -- one of the world's busiest air corridors -- will be suspended from Sunday as coronavirus cases in the South Asian nation reach record levels and overwhelm hospitals.

Price comparison websites showed one-way commercial flights from Mumbai to Dubai on Friday and Saturday costing as much as 80,000 rupees ($1,000), around 10 times the usual rate.

• Angry 1

For those who are using the MPA website to get vaccinated you might not be able to get an appointment. I have tried about a month ago. The system CMI. My guess is too many ppl trying to book a date. I have tried using my phone and laptop and I am unable to get a date from the supposedly vacancy date and time slot.

I waited until recently for the announcement for my age group and had the first shot. I dunno about now whether the MPA website is still the same cmi.

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Yesterday’s case.

Case 62,373

"His father, Case 62,049, tested positive for Covid-19 infection for his on-arrival swab and was admitted to a hospital." 

Obviously, his father boarded the airplane, knowingly COVID positive, using a dubious certificate. This selfish action put everyone onboard at risk. 

The son, the CECA PR, should be kicked out of Singapore, together with the parents for colluding, cheating and endangering lives. 

His parents enter Singapore, have high chance of surviving COVID. Staying in India with COVID is almost a certain death sentence. They come into Singapore, get free vaccination too. 

I hate these selfish people! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 1