COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

4 minutes ago, Raubern said:

JUST IN: : A nurse at Tan Tock Seng Hospital has tested positive for Covid-19. A doctor and 3 other patients in the same general ward have also tested preliminarily positive for Covid-19 infection. The affected ward has been locked down. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/tan-tock-seng-hospital-nurse-doctor-and-three-patients-in-general-ward-test-positive-for

Jialat she and doctor belong to 5% in efficacy of vaccine

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Wah... Few days after announcing the relaunched of SG-HK travel bubble on 26 May..... then saw an increase on local infection........ 

As long as within daily average of 5 person in a week meant bubble will not burst again. 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, RadX said:

God bless sinkapore

here we go again

And so might not be a wise idea to continue relaxing the rules for WFH or allowing so much free play.

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

And so might not be a wise idea to continue relaxing the rules for WFH or allowing so much free play.

Yes

clearly there is comm spread

• Praise 4

7 hours ago, Raubern said:

JUST IN: : A nurse at Tan Tock Seng Hospital has tested positive for Covid-19. A doctor and 3 other patients in the same general ward have also tested preliminarily positive for Covid-19 infection. The affected ward has been locked down. The doctor and 3 patients are not included in the daily case count as further testing is ongoing.

The other 2 community cases today are an ICA officer at Changi Airport Terminal 1 and a male Singaporean who tested positive for COVID-19 during a pre-departure test on 26 April in preparation for his trip back to Nepal

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/tan-tock-seng-hospital-nurse-doctor-and-three-patients-in-general-ward-test-positive-for

I am surprised...

... that it only happened now!! 

When I told my friends a couple of months back that history will repeat itself if we keep opening our boarder to travelers from high risk countries, some said I siao, while other find that I am thinking too much... 

Well, I can only say we are NOT learning from our past mistakes. Period. 

• Praise 17

7 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

I am surprised...

When I told my friends a couple of months back that history will repeat itself if we keep opening our boarder to travelers from high risk countries, some said I siao, while other find that I am thinking too much... 

Never learn bro

• Praise 3
  • Angry 1
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

I am surprised...

Come let’s clap for our useless leader and 4G. 👏🏼

Open up open up economy economy. What’s the use if the cases spread and cause another CB? The economy will also go down. 

They don’t give a shit because they are not the one taking care of those infected cases. The poor nurses and doctors at TTSH NCID are.

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 (Cases 62520, 62521, 62524 and 62528) are Short-Term Visit Pass holders. Cases 62520, 62521 and 62524 arrived from India to visit their family members who are Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents. Case 62528 arrived from the Philippines for a work project in Singapore.

KNN, still can come in? What the hell is this shit?

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

On 4/26/2021 at 3:57 PM, inlinesix said:

政府推新措施 助减缓印度边境管制对建筑业冲击

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20210426-1142294

The government pushes new measures to help slow the impact of Indian border controls on the construction industry

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20210426-1142294

I had the impression construction worker predominately from Pakistan and blangedshi while Indian are mostly IT and finances?

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, RadX said:

Today he

breathless!!

The more interesting one is taking over cybersecurity n intelligence.. a bit worrying but am sure it’s the people at the bottom that does the bulk of the work

• Praise 1

All our vaccination effort will be futile if we keep importing mutant strain that are resistant to the vaccine.  

• Praise 5

SG now got 5.6m people.

5% = 280,000 people

my maths tio boh ? 

still a strain on our resources even though they do not re-count reinfected cases.

now we have to deal with ceca cases AND our reinfection cases. brilliant !  [speechless]

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Oyk is a bit gung-ho, a risk taker, and based on what he said about not shutting schools, doesn’t seem to respect the virus enough...

i like him actually but have my doubts about him as MOH in a pandemic that now seems to be worsening 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1