11 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

this is the ICA job at T1. not sure how he get

Like that passport must go thru a cleansing cycle Liao if the virus is so viral

Before ICA touch it

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

LmmZq6L.jpg

Anyone taken aride on the mini bus send by MOH? Like that cannot be unlink cases liao, they can trace.

@ 11.30am, i saw i had 7 missed calls and finally called back. it was moh and the guy on the other end ask me to confirm whether i had been to spa 9 on 27/4. i was told to stay put and they will send transport to pick me up for testing. about an hour later a mini-bus arrived to pick me up at our office building.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-shares-quarantine-experience-after-trip-to-spa-9-bring-spa-girl-to-hotel/

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man-shares-quarantine-experience-after-trip-to-spa-9-bring-spa-girl-to-hotel/

• Haha! 4

3 hours ago, Didu said:

MY reported 1st case of B.1.617. Btw, has SG officially reported it yet?

Malaysia reports first case of Indian COVID-19 variant

Malaysia has detected its first case of a highly infectious coronavirus variant first identified in India, Health Minister Adham Baba said on Sunday (May 2), days after imposing a ban on flights from India.

The variant, named B.1.617, was detected in an Indian national screened at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, he said. Malaysia, which is facing a surge in COVID-19 cases, on Wednesday banned flights to and from India and prohibited travellers from any Indian destination from entering the country to prevent the spread of the new variant.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid-19-malaysia-first-indian-variant-14731866

They have been sleeping? 

We have 46 imported cases as at mid April (posted earlier), now waiting for first community case. 

D6F37B8D-1166-427D-BF00-882C3E8378D3.jpeg

• Praise 1

Wishing all you girls safe and speedy recovery. You contribute more to the happiness of SG society than some other FTs from a certain high risk country.

176291077_1456208394554144_8259418141449

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 11

Hypersonic
(edited)
45 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

This will not be the last.

Ppl are COVID19 fatigue.

Can’t blame us. Trapped in this island with no where to go except the offshore islands. Countries want to open up to us and see our cases also say F this shit.

HK bubble adios!

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 5/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, Ody_2004 said:

Was out cycling this morning in North east and north.. relatively more quiet than usual Sunday.. abit like back to CB days.. really CCB!

It's good that people have sense to be scared. Stay home as much as possible. However, I see official gatherings / events still largely unabated.

Turbocharged
(edited)
5 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

She’s a carrier coz she’s tested positive ma. 

Her clients all sweating now [speechless]

May not be the spa girl that's the starting point. Same as the TTSH nurse, who may not be the starting point of the cluster there. It's just that in the absence of further info and they are the first at each location to test positive.

The spa case may be due to infected but asymptomatic customer, we never know, and that particular neighbourhood, Holland V, popular with a lot of "imports" there, you know lah [laugh] I will not be surprised.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

For sure, they won't visit another spa again until COVID completely wipe out  ....  :XD:

Spa people also need to make a living hor.

:D

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Ender said:

Anyone taken aride on the mini bus send by MOH? Like that cannot be unlink cases liao, they can trace.

This is one of those rubbish stories that's circulated and shared widely on the internet. One time read can tell it is fake.

If it's really true that our tracing and fencing-in procedures are so strict (sounds like what they do in PRC actually), rounding up people, forcing them on a bus to go for testing and confining them to a hotel straightaway... we wouldn't be facing this situation today.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2