COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

Hypersonic

Some people just cannot follow rules and must must break them.

Always got some kind of special excuse one.

:D

Most of them just really stupid and selfish excuses.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

India is learning to live with it.

I am just so grateful I not living in India

and leaning to live with it.

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic

I respect other people views.

Just send them to India and see if they are happy to live with it lah.

• Haha! 5

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

The vaccine seems to be useless against B1617, which is very infectious and spreading like wildfire here.

Thank you for importing them from India PAP.

SIngapore Indian farked CECA Indian. :XD:Cannot say racist.

The woman companion on the bench damn nonchalant while her hubby is farking others. Just wanna enjoy the breeze. 

Locals have a right to be upset with india indians. The latest covid strain is just a recent chapter. Its bound to ignite with affected locals sooner or later.

• Praise 3

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Just look at number of ppl in hospital lo.

Currently, there are 132 confirmed cases in Hospital.  Within these 132, there are 2 cases in ICU.

Another 262 confirmed cases in Community Isolation Facility.

Nothing on % vaccinated. 

F884F64A-4A16-45A9-B9A2-2132A4785B88.jpeg

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Asserts at work again. How confident is that asspert Prof Ooi? Talk only with no data to show.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/mrna-vaccines-give-significant-protection-against-all-variants-causing-covid-19?utm_campaign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR293Bro8LDHZ_rYViLm3owHggo2MOjipxBPZWpAmZ1k-0WQUQ0tO6D8wkk

Professor Ooi Eng Eong from Duke-NUS Medical School, who is involved in the development of an mRNA vaccine, is confident there is "no significant loss in efficacy" in such vaccines against the variants seen today.

But Professor Hsu Liyang, an infectious diseases consultant at the National University of Singapore's Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, argues there is not enough data to support that position.

While agreeing with Prof Hsu, Dr Sebastian Maurer-Stroh, executive director of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research's Bioinformatics Institute, said: "We are talking only about slight reduction in efficacy."

Professor Dale Fisher, a senior infectious diseases consultant at the National University Hospital, said: "We should simply regard them all as a threat."

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
13 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Locals have a right to be upset with india indians. The latest covid strain is just a recent chapter. Its bound to ignite with affected locals sooner or later.

It is understandable for people residing in India to seek to flee to a safer country.  Our anger should be directed towards the authorities that did not screen the 'imports' sufficiently and allowed the covid cases to leaked into the community.  We should not take it out on the individuals who are just trying to save themselves by escaping from India.

• Praise 8

38 minutes ago, JanM said:

i agree that it is not practical to keep the borders closed forever.  It can gradually reopen as more of the population is vaccinated.  On the latter, was expecting it to keep scaling up and be open to the under 45 by now.

depend on every country culture and values also la. the acceptable risk by every country and their ppl is different

spain and usa is slowly opening up now. but if we suffer the same % of death as spain or usa , personally i cannot accept. 

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

The vaccine seems to be useless against B1617, which is very infectious and spreading like wildfire here.

Thank you for importing them from India PAP.

SIngapore Indian farked CECA Indian. :XD:Cannot say racist.

The woman companion on the bench damn nonchalant while her hubby is farking others. Just wanna enjoy the breeze. 

SeeKali is retired RSM :grin:

• Haha! 4

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Karoon said:

The Indian Indians also don’t want to be infected one mah. Who wants to be infected 

How can blame them

Not happy is should be someone else :grin:

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

It is understandable for people residing in India to seek to flee to a safer country.  Our anger should be directed towards the authorities that did not screen the 'imports' sufficiently and allowed the covid cases to leaked into the community.  We should not take it out on the individuals who are just trying to save themselves by escaping from India.

But the imports used fake certs how leh?

• Praise 2

35 minutes ago, Karoon said:

should be more upset with the 1 that let them in?

now we are infected with the indan variants.

look at it another way, if we travel and spread to another country now, those sitting on the chair could be us instead, and their local dishing out their  anger on us .

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, Mustank said:

SeeKali is retired RSM :grin:

Sounds like man. 

Skully ask that CECA go touch the tree over there and dance round it.

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
19 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Exactly right.

If I was an India Indian and I kenna covid and no hospital beds and no oxygen

I also will get a fake test cert and fly to anywhere that accepts me

especially with good medical facilities.

Everybody in Wuhan that can afford did that and if I was in Wuhan I also will do that.

Everyone in India trying to do that, if I in India I also will try to do that.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

If a person tried to smuggle duty unpaid ciggies into Singapore got penalty right.

So if a person with a fake covid test come here got penalty or not?

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

This post not lacist cos I never say from where.

If the person with US or UK or Oz fake test also same.

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

If a person tried to smuggle duty unpaid ciggies into Singapore got penalty right.

• Haha! 4

7 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Wait tell you

fake degree vs degree mill :XD:

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This post not lacist cos I never say from where.

If the person with US or UK or Oz fake test also same.

this type should depot them and ban them perm from  entering sg.

should not even throw them into  our jail, cos will spread inside also.

ban them is not ban from passport, cos very easy to get another 1.

should use facial recognition ban

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3