COVID-19: SG to enter Phase 3 from 28th Dec

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Phase 2: 

Travellers from Singapore must undergo 14 days of quarantine in Malaysia, up from 10 days

Malaysia's Health Ministry director-general, Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah, said on Monday (May 10) that Singapore is now included in Malaysia's list of countries reporting the spread of Covid-19 variants of concern (VOC) in its community.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/travellers-from-singapore-must-undergo-14-days-of-quarantine-in-malaysia-from-10-days

larf die me .... :TT_TT:

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Kopites said:

I don't advocate racial behaviour but he will have my support.

41sar. Not sure which batches though.

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2021/05/10/expat-wife-complains-to-mothership-about-sporean-who-verbally-abused-her-family-at-pasir-ris/

In the video, the man said he is a Singaporean who had served his NS at the 41st Singapore Armoured Regiment.

He asked the expat, “Where did you serve your NS?”

both indians.. he is racist against his own skin color? no right?

he is being a singaporean son. that i understand. i bet the foreigner must be thinking "good you serve NS. I dont have to"

being a guest in sg, let alone if one were a local, cannot follow our law nevermind.. still want to be metal teeth. 

not only locals getting the colonial treatment, even other former colonies people think we deserve the same treatment. jin sad.

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

That is a problem.  You can avoid them. You can report them.  But if no action is done, the same behaviour continues and you keep wondering why we still have community cases.

So this is an issue.  You can ignore it.  MYOB.  Act blur live longer.  But all that will happen is the virus keeps spreading.

There are a hidden cases within community even b4 current mass outbreaks.

A lot of times we don’t take note until it is an outbreak.

This thread was quiet for some times already.

• Praise 7

Hypersonic
Just now, kobayashiGT said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475czxrgce0bvmxibzyn

The head never drop leh.

I want gore, like The Hill have eyes.

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Philipkee said:

That is a problem.  You can avoid them. You can report them.  But if no action is done, the same behaviour continues and you keep wondering why we still have community cases.

So this is an issue.  You can ignore it.  MYOB.  Act blur live longer.  But all that will happen is the virus keeps spreading.

in ALL your posts, EVER, since the beginning of your journey HERE, this is THE FIRST that ever made sense..

you must be unwell, and not your usual self.  Take care🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 9

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The head never drop leh.

I want gore, like The Hill have eyes.

You must go Katong plaza and see if there is any execution there anot. hahahahah.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Once I told a couple of South Asians to wear their masks (they were talking to each other at a bus stop) but they shouted at me "Fug off, don't be a racist". I was just telling them nicely to put on their masks...

After I asked them again, one of them told me she can't understand my lousy English and then imitate how locals speak in a condescending way. Honestly, that is racist.

I did not video the incident but took some photos which I sent to OneService.

Always got hardcore chaps don’t want to wear one 

some of these jokers will stealthy take off when nobody is looking one 

some just Hiong Hiong don’t wear

:grin:

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Always got hardcore chaps don’t want to wear one 

some of these jokers will stealthy take off when nobody is looking one 

some just Hiong Hiong don’t wear

:grin:

you make it sound like going commando... lol

• Haha! 2

(edited)

A house owner left his main front door open.

A robber entered ransacked the whole house.

Question: should the law punish the robber, the home owner or both?

😄😄😄

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 4

Twincharged
19 hours ago, Tkseah said:

I read the article and saw the pics.

if those were the pics taken after she was beaten up, then that was a most unfortunate event snd violence begets violence.

if the pics were taken before she went home to change, I can only say that brisk walking would best be done on footwear that is a comfortable shoe n not sandals to prevent sports injuries.

and also. Perhaps it was not her intend, but brisk walk in a sari may not be the best sports attire as well unless she is creating a beta version of sari sports wear.

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Raubern said:

Ministars come out and warn liao!

LW urged Singaporeans to WFH, cut back on social activities and interactions, and stay home as much as possible during this period

Virus variants from India 'concerning' as infections could spread 'quickly and widely': Gan Kim Yong

https://www.straitstimes.com/ministerial-statements-on-sg-covid-19-situation

I believe no one can be bother and care. Although yesterday can notice there was much lesser cars on CTE during 5pm plus. During the 75% workforce back in office period, everyday evening CTE before Moulmein Rd exit default super heavy traffic. But yesterday was smooth.

Hypersonic

Let me explain racism.

2 men don't wear mask you tell off the Indian man but not the Chinese man. That's racism.

You f them both then it's not racism.

:D

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1