Quarantined Msian MPs attend Parliament in full PPE. MSIA Boleh?

StreetFight3r

Dewan-Rakyat-walkout.jpg.85dd5b240aee72cb06f3e7935b9e9f8c.jpg

Opposition members of parliament (MPs) walked out of Malaysia's Dewan Rakyat on Dec. 14, protesting the presence of three lawmakers who were meant to be under home quarantine.

According to Malaysiakini, the trio — made up of Health Minister Adham Baba and Human Resources Minister M Saravanan as well as MP P Prabakaran from the opposition — appeared in full personal protective equipment (PPE).

They had been quarantined after being exposed to a Covid-19 patient.

“What reasons are there for these MPs to be allowed to be present in Parliament when they have been categorised as close contacts (of Covid-19 positive cases)?” opposition MP Xavier Jayakumar asked Dewan Rakyat Speaker Azhar Azizan Harun, according to the Malaymail.

Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim also sought an explanation from the speaker

Malaysiakini reported that Azhar responded by saying he was simply following Covid-19 procedures set by the Health Ministry.

According to the Malaymail, Azhar said that he had allowed the quarantined MPs to attend as an opposition MP had previously broken quarantine in similar circumstances.

However, this did not placate the opposition MPs, the majority of whom from the PKR and DAP parties, and walked out while MPs from the government bench jeered them.

https://mothership.sg/2020/12/dewan-rakyat-walkout/

According to the Malaymail, Azhar said that he had allowed the quarantined MPs to attend as an opposition MP had previously broken quarantine in similar circumstances.

Tit for tat monkey see monkey do.

you can why i cannot? lol...

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

PPE is normally to protect the wearer from external elements.

This is one of the few times I see PPE being worn to protect external people from the wearer [laugh]

• Haha! 4

These individuals are not intelligent. The moment they put on the ppe there's already skin contact with it. If the individual is really infected with the virus it will be all over the ppe. Whether they put it on or not it makes no difference. Now the whole world knows thru this piece of news.

Fools.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

so happy that our neighbor up north continues to be a laughing stock.

Coz no vaccine for bodohvirus yet...

• Haha! 2

Health Minister Adham Baba sounds so familiar.

Then I remembered this is the stupid idiot that said warm water will kill the corona virus.

Maybe the stupid idiot kept drinking warm water and thought he was safe.

Now he kenna corona he know what stupid advice he has been giving out.

Any idiot can give wrong advice but he is the Health Minister of Malaysia giving stupid advice.

:grin:

What a clown, don't believe me see for yourself.

• Haha! 2

No wonder Bolehland have so many MPs kenna corona.

Instead of seeing a doctor they just see a bodoh and think the bodoh will save them.

Btw the bodoh also kenna the coronavorus.

• Haha! 2

I wonder if anyone sees a pattern.

All the idiots and liars kenna the virus.

Bolehland Health Minister - self explanatory.

Iran Health Minister - went on TV to say Iran had corona under their full control. 

Rudy Giuliani - his hair melted because of the virus.

Boris - heard immunity will solve the problem.

Trump - the virus is a Democrat hoax and 300,000 people died from it.

Bolsonaro - kenna 2 times.

It always idiots and liars that kenna.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Sosaria said:

This is one of the few times I see PPE being worn to protect external people from the wearer [laugh]

I remember watching the sg cruise ship suspected covid case also wore full ppe into the ambulance

Can anyone explain if wearing full ppe will protect others from the wearer too? 

Hahahahaha

Aiyaaa msia boleh

14 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

I remember watching the sg cruise ship suspected covid case also wore full ppe into the ambulance

Can anyone explain if wearing full ppe will protect others from the wearer too? 

Hahahahaha

Aiyaaa msia boleh

Probably works. Similar to the suits the people at wafer fabs wear to prevent their hair and skin from depositing on the wafers. 

7 hours ago, Sosaria said:

When the COVID is over...those supers with cape or not, will attend parliament session wearing their underwear on the outside just becos they survive COVID and tink they’re supers 

Without these 3 , their budget will not pass thru with  a slim 111 - 108 majority lei ...

Myhyiddin lives to fight another day ...

• Haha! 1