Abang say male policeman cannot catch female resisting arrest

StreetFight3r

Another siao lang

Drunk n hit security

So according to abang logic if no female police cannot arrest suspect by using force 

Need to tio whack by the aggressor n wait for female police come lol

Edited by StreetFight3r
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I feel sorry for the Chinese woman as she's likely of unsound mind, and needs help. 

I feel sorry for the police officers who are performing a difficult job under adverse conditions and intrusive scrutiny. 

I feel nothing but contempt for the Malay couple that saw fit to interfere in a matter that was really none of their goddamn business. I can't actually decide who I'm more contemptuous of - the man who brazenly walked up to the cops and swore at them in the foulest language or the woman who stood at a coward's distance and just videographed the whole thing. 

• Praise 5

5 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I feel sorry for the Chinese woman as she's likely of unsound mind, and needs help. 

I feel sorry for the police officers who are performing a difficult job under adverse conditions and intrusive scrutiny. 

I feel nothing but contempt for the Malay couple that saw fit to interfere in a matter that was really none of their goddamn business. I can't actually decide who I'm more contemptuous of - the man who brazenly walked up to the cops and swore at them in the foulest language or the woman who stood at a coward's distance and just videographed the whole thing. 

According to the video uploader it says she's drunk

13 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

According to the video uploader it says she's drunk

The video uploader wasn't the Malay female? OK, then I feel contempt for three people. 

How is the uploader qualified to judge why the woman is acting a certain way? 

In any case, if the woman is drunk these people should be even more keen to see her restrained and brought to justice right? Given what they probably believe about the "har(a)ms" of drink. 

Aiyah, it's simple, don't interfere with an officer of the law performing his or her duty. These jokers in the video really one kind.

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

The video uploader wasn't the Malay female? OK, then I feel contempt for three people. 

In any case, if the woman is drunk these people should be even more keen to see her restrained and brought to justice right? Given what they probably believe about the "har(a)ms" of drink. 

Aiyah, it's simple, don't interfere with an officer of the law performing his or her duty. These jokers in the video really one kind.

Oh sorry sorry was referring to another video..

the latest one I posted above

The security officers and the drunk woman slapping them

43 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

Another siao lang

Drunk n hit security

So according to abang logic if no female police cannot arrest suspect by using force 

Need to tio whack by the aggressor n wait for female police come lol

@Turboflat4

This bro paiseh

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

She is bare footed.

she lost her slippers during the struggle with the police at the traffic light island

but didn’t you notice one of the nice policemen even brought her slippers along as his colleagues took her away at the end?

😬😅

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 5

Correct call to 10-4 the women under section 7.

As for the abang, want to argue your point, please wear mask before talking. Police body worn cameras are not just for show. Each ground response officers will answer for their actions don't you worry.

Police should really consider to summon the man for not wearing a mask and charge him for obstructing a public servant from discharging his duties.

• Praise 5

23 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

The videographer is the stirrer. 

The pink guy is trying to impress her. 

Bottom line,  none of their bloody business.

If it's injustice, can still argue. 

When it's plainly about the sex, then they are just too free.  

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, Enye said:

she lost her slippers during the struggle with the police at the traffic light island

but didn’t you notice one of the nice policemen even brought her slippers along as his colleagues took her away at the end?

😬😅

I am wondering what else did she lost during the struggle?🤔

3 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

how do u know shes not a threat if no head no tail? if we judge it based on the video, i dont think she was "wrongfully manhandled". in fact she prob the aggressor. dun think police so free go around catching ppl. why need to resist arrest? if u resist arrest then some force will have to be applied to follow through the rest. abang upset also dont need keep shouting and scoldin la. 

n wear a mask pls. china lady also no mask

Means you know something. Tell us lo.

You can make so much assumption but I cannot lah? Buay paiseh.

Hana hana you right lah. You win hor. As if you know what's going on.

No mask but no one to enforce. You cry no mask, so what?

Other ppl were there to witness what happened if Abang thinks the police is using too much force on a lady that is imo his opinion and he voice it to the police officers present. He voice his concern about the lady being hurt. Better than keyboard warriors here who only make noise here and is not heard by the police. 

I also dunno why you all get so worked up. It has got nothing to do with you.

Edited by Watwheels

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

Wow those security guards such high self restraint! High EQ! 👏👏 slapped and still able to remain calm.

Professional abangs 👍

more pro than restricted mata mata 😂

Easy to handle drunken prawn but not those who are highly intoxicated yet can stand on two feet...can be lethal if not careful

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Atrecord said:

not forgetting mata where got so free. even though it's near mata station, not likely bo dai bo ji got so many matas there apprehending the char bor already, and soon after, many more matas arrived as back-up...

surely must have prequel to what was recorded. Likely to be something incriminating, else won't have alerted so many matas...

BTW, SAF estab said must be 3 to 1 then can fight. how come for SPF need so many (more) to one huh? and this time is not a hulk also...

oh, few days ago the fullerton chap who tio'ed tasered but bo dai ji, just got charged in court...

SAF last time can do bayonet fighting....... 

Maybe rifle bigger can butt opponent.... Police cannot use baton with so many video cams...so can only use more hands. 

↡ Advertisement