BBKs - NASHIN vs RLOGIC vs FORCE vs RAGE

Kar_lover

On 1/3/2021 at 11:57 PM, Jumpmanz said:

Very nice analysis bro.
Can share where you got ur AP9200 330mm? I am also looking at this setup vs rage.
learning more insights here.

just installed ap racing 9200 from braking point. no regrets!
you can contact "Braking Point". look for them in FB

BBK mainly for track use, where there will less brake fade when it gets hot.....i read most of the "improvements" drivers felt after installing BBK is because they also installed SS braided lines together so the improved "feeling" are mainly from the SS braided lines.

Also many upgrade to BBK when their current rotor or brake are already warp/worn, so instead of new rotor and brakes (good ones not cheap .... even OEM also expensive), they top up a bit for BBK. Any new will definitely feel better than their old ones. If they had installed a higher range model like Dixcel Rotor and Pads, they will also feel good.  I also wanted to upgrade to BBK, mainly for cause the OEM replacement are not cheap (Rotor and brakes) and good brand replacements is almost reaching a Taiwan brand BBK range (with the SS braided lines). In my previous B&B car, i use to buy cheaper replacements, but now i rather not do so. My main problem now is BBK dont clear my stock rims, and the only rims design i like better than my stock are more expensive than the BBK i am looking at (not to forget the new tryes i need for my new rims..:(   (no point get a nice BBK with replica rims and cheap tyres). So upgrade BBK = upgrade rims and new good tryes = no money = happy with my stock)

On 2/5/2021 at 3:55 PM, q1n3fer said:

just installed ap racing 9200 from braking point. no regrets!
you can contact "Braking Point". look for them in FB

Hahaa. Can share some pics?
How much you got it for? Was quoted $2300.
Deciding between that and D1spec (taiwan) $1550.

21 minutes ago, Jumpmanz said:

$2300 is right. ap9200 4 pot with 330mm rotor.
depends on how long you gonna drive your car for.
would suggest to invest in a good brand if you gonna be driving that car for awhile.

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 15.25.09.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 15.25.45.jpeg

• Praise 4

8 minutes ago, q1n3fer said:

would suggest to invest in a good brand if you gonna be driving that car for awhile.

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 15.25.45.jpeg

Wow. 2.3k is much cheaper than what I was quoted a couple of years back. In the end went for fella. Not too bad. Initially got sound but go back and add shim and problem solved.

5 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Wow. 2.3k is much cheaper than what I was quoted a couple of years back. In the end went for fella. Not too bad. Initially got sound but go back and add shim and problem solved.

Yea! That was why I settled for ap racing 4 pot. Initially intended to go for Taiwan brand 6 pot.

40 minutes ago, q1n3fer said:

Nice bro.

car coming into 2 years, will probably drive for at least another 5 years.

thinking if fongkim give me a good deal with hks exhaust i probably will get taiwan bbk.

2 hours ago, Jumpmanz said:

Below sgd3k is cheap if it includes all in (apr 330mm rotors, cp9200 callipers, pads, brackets, ss hoses, brake fluid, installation n bedding in). 

Just make sure callipers are authentic by scanning the qr code with the ap racing app. Installer will help u to check.

20 hours ago, Columbian78 said:

Below sgd3k is cheap if it includes all in (apr 330mm rotors, cp9200 callipers, pads, brackets, ss hoses, brake fluid, installation n bedding in). 

Just make sure callipers are authentic by scanning the qr code with the ap racing app. Installer will help u to check.

With AP original rotors should be $2800.

$2300 with their in-house rotors, ap certified as i was told.

23 hours ago, Jumpmanz said:

Nice bro.

car coming into 2 years, will probably drive for at least another 5 years.

thinking if fongkim give me a good deal with hks exhaust i probably will get taiwan bbk.

initially wanted to get ksport bbk with coilovers bundled together, got better deal also.
but since i'm gonna driving this car for awhile, decided to go AP for bbk and Tein for coilovers.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:00 PM, q1n3fer said:

initially wanted to get ksport bbk with coilovers bundled together, got better deal also.
but since i'm gonna driving this car for awhile, decided to go AP for bbk and Tein for coilovers.

Actually this is my first choice of parts. Did you get ur tein from ST? or you PI it in yourself?

1 minute ago, Jumpmanz said:

Actually this is my first choice of parts. Did you get ur tein from ST? or you PI it in yourself?

Wanted to PI in.. but worried abt the warranty and hassle

So decided to just get it from ST

On 2/18/2021 at 12:44 AM, q1n3fer said:

Wanted to PI in.. but worried abt the warranty and hassle

So decided to just get it from ST

Cool. actually wanted to bring in from japan too but seems like amazon doesnt sell it for my model anymore.

Previously they can get it around 900 plus with shipping and gst.