SIM Only Mobile Plans Discussion

Blueray

14 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

tpg is the cheapest but now seems getting very jialat liao

most place will encounter sudden network missing

maybe cutting cost :XD:

I thought all along is like this. Relatively new operator with their own network base station, will need many more years before they stabilise, unlike other more established ones like Singtel, M1, Starhub. 

↡ Advertisement

23 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

tpg is the cheapest but now seems getting very jialat liao

most place will encounter sudden network missing

maybe cutting cost :XD:

Already cancelled my TPG last Oct and signed with MyRepublic. So far so good with MyRepublic.

1 hour ago, Inlinefour said:

can opt for eSim?

I don't know. I am using physical sim. They use Ninjavan to deliver. Then the Ninja failed to deliver on the set date, indicating I not home. Had to call MyRepublic and Ninjavan to complain. 

Next day night, the Ninja delivered a soaking wet envelope containing the sim card. Very bad experience with them.

• Shocked 3

39 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I did use eSIM on myrepublic.. very easy to configure and almost activate immediately

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Already cancelled my TPG last Oct and signed with MyRepublic. So far so good with MyRepublic.

Looks like MR is the second cheapest to tpg now

M1 bespoke slightly more expensive than MR 

40 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I don't know. I am using physical sim. They use Ninjavan to deliver. Then the Ninja failed to deliver on the set date, indicating I not home. Had to call MyRepublic and Ninjavan to complain. 

Next day night, the Ninja delivered a soaking wet envelope containing the sim card. Very bad experience with them.

Must be Ninja not happy you complaint for failed delivery? Thats why they delivered a soaking wet envelope to you? Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Did the idiot pee on it? 😁

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

My wife on MR. The only complain for MR is the voicemail by default. Still working out how to disable it. 

9 minutes ago, Kopites said:

My wife on MR. The only complain for MR is the voicemail by default. Still working out how to disable it. 

u can't, but there is a work around

go to ur hp call settings, look for "call forwarding", change e numbers for "when busy", "when unanswered" & "when unreachable" to +651 (+65 is country code, e number 1 is just any number u wan to put, i use e number 1)

6 hours ago, zipping said:

u can't, but there is a work around

go to ur hp call settings, look for "call forwarding", change e numbers for "when busy", "when unanswered" & "when unreachable" to +651 (+65 is country code, e number 1 is just any number u wan to put, i use e number 1)

Yes. Thanks. 

Using this method there is  a catch. The first call (re-route to +651) would take up a second of two. The immediate subsequent calls to that line won't go through. One need to pause for a second or 2 seconds before redialing again.

I swopped the whole family over to vivifi share last week.  It was seamless and all numbers ported over from Gomo and Myrepublic easily.  Now we have 120GB/mth which is insane.  But after one year, it's down to 40GB to share across 3 lines.

31 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Me decided to switch over to Zero1 new $6.90 plan.. back to Singtel network.. 😁

$6.90 cheap sia.

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Tkseah said:

Me decided to switch over to Zero1 new $6.90 plan.. back to Singtel network.. 😁

Wah, this one has to be the cheapest for low data users.  comparable with the others MVNO's $10 plan.. 

↡ Advertisement