SIM Only Mobile Plans Discussion

Blueray

23 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Any issue with their credit card billing every month so far?

so far so good. Been with them for a year already 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

22 hours ago, AndrewLee72 said:

@Playtime  Haha - wah i didnt calculate till so deep. Did the early termination cos wanted to quickly get the Unlimited out going calls plan in. Cos now need to make more out going calls out during work. Office dun have fixed line phone!

Your company cut cost ah? Dont have fixed line phone? Lol.

@13177  Oh Me - 1 man show Company dealing in cctv systems! So juz 1 small room office style - got Aircon and WWW can work ler - so no fix lines phones needed. Cos most of the time Im out - if not is go in office qui aircon and do quotations and demo sets. Poor man, sigh work for own self. No salary de.

• Praise 2

Looks like the end of the road for grid mobile

image.thumb.jpg.1e8e17748e5f5f957b9e0f1db9705fba.jpg

have not been shopping for mobile plans and wonder the free upgrade to 500 talk time and 50gb is a decent plan ?. 

current17.90 is on 20gb with 200mins

Edited by Sdf4786k

Hi all, I am tempted to port over to Changi Mobile, only a few months old and riding on M1 network, but wanted to hear from current/past users if it is any good or at least useable, for the price.
Thanks.

I recently renewed my 4 x SIM ONLY plans with Singtel. $20/month that comes with 50GB, 1000min talk time, 12 months contract and free for first 3 months. Average out to be $15/month

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Me just changed from myrepublic to redone $8 plan.. had slow performance at some spots on myrepublic m1 netwirk, hopefully redone starhub network will be better.

• Praise 2

Supercharged
On 7/4/2021 at 10:13 AM, 13177 said:

Giga plan indeed not bad for only $10. This is like the cheapest plan around and yet given more talktime/sms and also rollover unused data. But too bad there is no CS support at all. 

I have been on giga for 1 year +  already. First ported one line to try them out, then 6 months later, another line.

I never had any issue over the 1 year +.  Never had any need to contact CS too. But I think there is a live chat in the giga app if anyone need CS support.

They deliver the SIM card to my house the next day, both time arrived at the slot they promised. 

The rollover feature is insane. My plan is the lowest at 6GB, and since I don't usually leave my house due to covid, it has been rolling to now like 17GB? 

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 5

12 minutes ago, Starry said:

I have been on giga for 1 year +  already. First ported one line to try them out, then 6 months later, another line.

I never had any issue over the 1 year +.  Never had any need to contact CS too. But I think there is a live chat in the giga app if anyone need CS support.

They deliver the SIM card to my house the next day, both time arrived at the slot they promised. 

The rollover feature is insane. My plan is the lowest at 6GB, and since I don't usually leave my house due to covid, it has been rolling to now like 17GB? 

I'm with the previously for 1 year plus then ported to Changi Mobile, regretted, now looking for plans to port back to Giga.

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Starry said:

If no issue then CS not important lo. The so called live chat in the giga app also automatic recorded de, not much use also. I used their CS and made my blood boiled. However i am still with giga now due to cheap plan at $10. Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If no issue then CS not important lo. The so called live chat in the giga app also automatic recorded de, not much use also. I used their CS and made my blood boiled. However i am still with giga now due to cheap plan at $10. Lol.

Wah lau….u cheapo. 😒

Me too. 🤣 Just pray don’t need to use their chat coz it’s also a bot.

• Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

I'm with the previously for 1 year plus then ported to Changi Mobile, regretted, now looking for plans to port back to Giga.

What’s wrong with Changi mobile ah?

Supercharged
24 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Changi mobile is using m1 network like myrepublic.  Isit u also encounter slow network issues?

Staying connected with Changi Mobile – Changi Recommends’ newest initiative

Riding on M1’s solid infrastructure allows Changi Mobile to fully focus on its end user through better products and enhanced customer experience. Incoming SMSes, incoming calls and caller ID are free with every plan. New subscribers have their SIM cards conveniently delivered to them for free, while number porting is taken care of by Changi Mobile on the subscriber’s behalf. Customer assistance is also just a phone call or text away, available 24/7.

https://www.changiairport.com/corporate/media-centre/changijourneys/the-changi-experience/changimobile.html

• Praise 1

On 11/24/2021 at 5:50 PM, Rayleigh said:

I recently renewed my 4 x SIM ONLY plans with Singtel. $20/month that comes with 50GB, 1000min talk time, 12 months contract and free for first 3 months. Average out to be $15/month

That is quite a good deal.

I have 3 lines all with Giga for a total of $40 ($20+$10+$10)for all 3. My only complaint about Giga is there are places where I get very slow speed. In some instances payment via paylah for example would not get through. This happened rarely so I will bear with it for now.

Singtel definitely has the best network and their pricing certainly reflects that. Still waiting for comparable offers from them before switch to either Gomo or Singtel directly.

44 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Changi mobile is using m1 network like myrepublic.  Isit u also encounter slow network issues?

yeah, M1 network quality has been on the decline for the past few years.

some open places can have no coverage one. 

so if I switch to Changi Mobile, its purely because its cheaper than M1 (the devil I know). :XD:

I also read that Changi Mobile has a seniors plan which is good for our parents. When Seniors Go Digital was launched, only Starhub has a cheap and good plan, $8 iirc ...