Boy Trespasses Into Rhino Enclosure & Does Backflip For TikTok Video, S’pore Zoo Says It’s Reckless & Dangerous

kobayashiGT

8 hours ago, Beregond said:

Its very similar to those kids that smoke openly  in the bus.  Or do other stuff that break the law and post for all to see. Ppl say they rebellious.  But to go in deeper.

They want acknowledgement from the rest. They know they are look down upon. No 1 like them ,every 1 say they gone case.

They  want ppl to look them even if in a bad way.

Like this lor :grin:

679124C6-2CA0-4AC4-8DE0-BB5096E764E7.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

17 hours ago, serenade said:

The zoo white rhinos are vegetarians and very very tame. Very used to daily close up human interaction. Visitors can book a hand-feeding session with the white rhinos where they very gently take cut fruits from the hand of the feeder.

https://www.wrs.com.sg/en/singapore-zoo/things-to-do/activities/feed-the-animals.html

If this idiot wants to be show-off, he should try this stunt in the King Cobra or Komodo Dragon enclosures. Animals that cannot be tamed and strike on instinct.

Zoo got those goat feeding session. He can do that for tick talk.

10 hours ago, Ho2786 said:

try the tiger or lion enclosure and I will salute him.

on second thought, better not

or else they may have to shoot the poor tiger/lion to save the stupid boy

i remember a news (not in SG) some time ago where the zoo shot the silverback gorilla to save a boy

Edited by Scion

This idiot put up the vid in his instagram. should be easier to catch him than trying to decide what to eat for lunch.

i hope the mata will flash it real big how seriously this idiot will be dealt with, so that other like-minded pricks will learn that such acts will land them in trouble.

no point feeding them, just fine him $100k. Ok, that's too much, maybe $10k

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

This idiot put up the vid in his instagram. should be easier to catch him than trying to decide what to eat for lunch.

i hope the mata will flash it real big how seriously this idiot will be dealt with, so that other like-minded pricks will learn that such acts will land them in trouble.

1 mth jail and 5 lashes should be enough

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Let wait and see how the investigation go. 

Whether a slap in the wrist or deterance sort of punishment depend on slot of factors.

Let wait.

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

1 mth jail and 5 lashes should be enough

jail means waste our money to feed him and house him. Now $100 bn short, might as well try to recover as much as possible, instead of wasting more on idiots?

can fine and rotan? got this combo one or not?

• Haha! 2

On 12/19/2020 at 2:17 PM, Jamesc said:

I am so disappointed with young people these days.

Why didn't he do something dangerous and spectacular like this Singapore Man?

:grin:

Singaporean tourist ignores warnings not to get too close to Komodo dragons, so of course he got bitten

image.png.4d00b58ba0461acdd8f376939cd6fb7e.png

Lon Lee Alle, 50, was in the East Nusa Tenggara district to visit the Komodo National Park, where he had been watching several of them feasting on pigs and goats, The Jakarta Post reports.

Despite the warnings, he crept in close to the reptiles to take pictures. A wee bit too close for comfort, it seems — because a Komodo dragon chomped down hard on Alle’s left leg.

Alle escaped being turned into Komodo brunch when locals pulled the man away from the crowd of reptiles, and he was quickly rushed to a nearby medical center. A military speed boat later conveyed him to the Siloam General Hospital.

Must have been a big deal - Interpol was involved.

Try to lift a sunbed up like a stretcher? Where's the part of it breaks and the man suffer his second misfortune? 😁

1 hour ago, Atrecord said:

Look at how our court rule out most of the cases recently, it will be the most a few $k fine and let's move on.

Of course parents pockets burnt a hole due to kids stupidity act.

8 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Look at how our court rule out most of the cases recently, it will be the most a few $k fine and let's move on.

Of course parents pockets burnt a hole due to kids stupidity act.

can donate few $Ks to the zoo for causing trauma to the rhino :D

HI All,

I just checked out the zoo during this pandemic.

Take note you all have to book slots to go visit the zoo.

enjoy a short video i made.

cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2